Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Dec 7, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #31 of 2,949
Just for knowledge i want to know if somebody want to cancel the order of pm6/Hunter in this stage how much he will face the reduction of amount is the shape of cancellation fee,  thanks . 

30%!

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #32 of 2,949
How much is the cancelation fee? A member messaged me and said you guys said 30% fee when he tried to cancel his Hunter. I hope it was a typo. To charge a cancelation fee is quite ridiculous in any matter though.

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #33 of 2,949
So pm6 will still use push pull but just with different drivers then pm4? So it's two pairs of dual coil and one ba?

The BA are sonion for Master 6 and Hunter. Totally different than master 4

I'm guessing there is no longer a push- pull in master 6

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #34 of 2,949
Thanks for the update @Bobtrinity, I'm looking forward to the upgrade email. Your commitment to your company's goals and your customer's satisfaction is notable. I know you've had to feel beset upon with pitchforks and torches as of late, but know this, there are those of us who appreciate the fact that problems happen with almost every new product, and it's how you respond to them that matters. 

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #35 of 2,949
Im sure Bob will come back and clear some more things up about the PM6, but I decided to check the product page on their website and it seems to have been updated to match the info from this announcement, and has some more information that people have been asking about.

-All Stainless Steel CNC machined shells
Matches with what was said in this thread

- 2 x dual coil drivers + 2 dual balanced armatures ( 6 drivers per earpiece).
So total driver count is the same, still push pull, two dual coil drivers (the new driver, instead of the older titanium driver).

- 16 x tuning filters
This is up from 12 from before and would match what Bob said in the other thread about the newer filter system having 16 different options. Not sure exactly what this will entail yet as he hasnt given a ton of information yet beyond that it obviously offers more options than are currently available.

Those are the things that looked changed on the product page that match what I have seen in this announcement. Hopefully Bob can verify or expand, but this all matches what has been said in here and is taken right from their product page.

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #37 of 2,949
Im sure Bob will come back and clear some more things up about the PM6, but I decided to check the product page on their website and it seems to have been updated to match the info from this announcement, and has some more information that people have been asking about.

-All Stainless Steel CNC machined shells
Matches with what was said in this thread

- 2 x dual coil drivers + 2 dual balanced armatures ( 6 drivers per earpiece).
So total driver count is the same, still push pull, two dual coil drivers (the new driver, instead of the older titanium driver).

- 16 x tuning filters
This is up from 12 from before and would match what Bob said in the other thread about the newer filter system having 16 different options. Not sure exactly what this will entail yet as he hasnt given a ton of information yet beyond that it obviously offers more options than are currently available.

Those are the things that looked changed on the product page that match what I have seen in this announcement. Hopefully Bob can verify or expand, but this all matches what has been said in here and is taken right from their product page.

Thanks that answers my questions. I thought I read somewhere about the filters. Thanks for clearing that up.

Updates off their page:

SPECIFICATION

All Stainless Steel CNC machined shells
Worlds first push/pull hybrid
2 x dual coil drivers + 2 dual balanced armatures ( 6 drivers per earpiece)
2 Pin detachable cables x 3 (included as standard) 1 x standard Trinity multi-braid 1 x memory wire multi-braid 1 x fabric cable with remote and mic
16 x tuning filters
Single crystal OFC silver plated cables
Huge accessory package inc our standard case, 6.3mm adapter, huge selection of eartips (S/M/M/L silicone, double flange, S/M/L Memory foam, Spinfit tips XS/S/M/

Nice!!!! Stainless shells? OFC silver cables? More filters at no additional cost? Better drivers at no additional cost? WOW. Speechless.

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #38 of 2,949
News

Master 6 and Hunter in production

Dec 07, 2016

Master 6 and Hunter are in production.

This now means that any pre-orders cannot be cancelled without being subject to cancellation charges as set out in our terms and conditions.

I guess they just updated that today. I cancelled yesterday and no charge.

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #39 of 2,949

Thank you 

beerchug.gif

I think here is a mistake on Trinity's official site
biggrin.gif

"The all new Trinity ATLAS DELTA features our New dual coil dynamic drivers + our custom tuned dual balanced armatures packed..."

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #41 of 2,949
Thanks that answers my questions. I thought I read somewhere about the filters. Thanks for clearing that up.

Updates off their page:

SPECIFICATION

All Stainless Steel CNC machined shells
Worlds first push/pull hybrid
2 x dual coil drivers + 2 dual balanced armatures ( 6 drivers per earpiece)
2 Pin detachable cables x 3 (included as standard) 1 x standard Trinity multi-braid 1 x memory wire multi-braid 1 x fabric cable with remote and mic
16 x tuning filters
Single crystal OFC silver plated cables
Huge accessory package inc our standard case, 6.3mm adapter, huge selection of eartips (S/M/M/L silicone, double flange, S/M/L Memory foam, Spinfit tips XS/S/M/

Nice!!!! Stainless shells? OFC silver cables? More filters at no additional cost? Better drivers at no additional cost? WOW. Speechless.

Dang. So how is Hunter going to be a step above with just a single coil driver vs dual coil driver of the master 6.
Never should have cancelled master 6. Oh well

I am not real savvy but Master 6 looks even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back