Triad Audio L3 VS. Triad Audio LISA III XP; a Brief Comparison
Oct 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM Post #31 of 55
The wooden case killed it for me. Don't see the logic behind it.
blink.gif

Jun 22, 2012 at 4:15 AM Post #34 of 55
Yes for $110, another kick in the nuts for us early adopters.....

Jun 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #36 of 55
Yep, they come in a metal case now, You can pick one up for 800 bones, at triad audio's website...

Feb 7, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #39 of 55
I've finally published my review of the Triad Audio L3. Very good performing amp that speaks volumes (pun on power here, get it?) with and without mains power. Very nice amp. I have some heavy niggles regarding the polish of the amp, though: no 6,3mm jack, unlabelled parts, switcheroo gain (down is up, up is down), cramped front face. Performance is great but there are a few things that I feel should be changed to make it a really GREAT purchase. As it is, it is a nice amp in need of a nice interface. Overall good job, Triad. 

TriadAudio-L3-iso.jpg

Apr 29, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #41 of 55
I'm afraid I have since sold both of them, I do remember using the L3 with my EX1000's they aren't sensitive by any means but it powered them quite well with no hiss that I can recall. Shigzeo would know much more than I...

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #43 of 55
I need this amp! I've tried contacting triad audio through there website, but my emails apparently aren't going through (Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender). I've tried distributors but it's all in Chinese, would make the whole process so much easier if I didn't have to use google translate every 5 seconds. Where will I be able to find this amp (l3), I need this amp! Thanks

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #44 of 55
PLEASE HELP ME, ANYONE.
I need this amp! I've tried contacting triad audio through there website, but my emails apparently aren't going through (Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender). I've tried distributors but it's all in Chinese, would make the whole process so much easier if I didn't have to use google translate every 5 seconds. Where will I be able to find this amp (l3), I need this amp! Thanks

Apr 30, 2014 at 8:05 PM Post #45 of 55
I'm friends with Brad Taylor (President of Triad Audio) on Facebook, I just sent him a message....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back