Travel iPod Rig Help?
Sep 11, 2010 at 8:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

audioser

New Head-Fier
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me with some headphone recommendations.....
I have up to $300 to spend on a pair of on/over ear 'phones with these priorities:
  • Must be able to be driven to a good level by an iPod, no amps necessary,
  • Must be comfortable for 2hrs+ of wearing time, for journeys wearing them,
  • Give good isolation and not leak sound (not noise cancelling, but something that gives me some privacy and isn't blaring out to people around me)
...and obviously they should sound good of course. But comfort and isolation are more important than absolutely excellent sound, and as my music is 320kbps mp3s rather than lossless, I might not be able to take advantage of the best sound quality either.
Thanks guys.

Sep 11, 2010 at 8:58 AM Post #2 of 3
Me promoting the ATH-ES7's again good for travel won't leak and will isolate just make sure you mod the arms a bit for comfort reasons-really nice lookign too
biggrin.gif

Sep 11, 2010 at 9:05 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Me promoting the ATH-ES7's again good for travel won't leak and will isolate just make sure you mod the arms a bit for comfort reasons-really nice lookign too
biggrin.gif

Thanks! Yeah, I love the look of them....I'll definitely look into them, and thanks again for the really fast response.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back