Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jul 10, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #3,106 of 6,404
vibes, you want to tell me it bests all mighty 1+2? Anathema on you :)

Jul 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #3,107 of 6,404
Quote:
Helps if the bass vent is an option from the start really.

Too far?

Not too far. Genius 
size]

Quote:
I just listened to a Toxic Silver Poison on my 13s. (silver with a touch of gold) It wasn't what I was looking for for my JHs but I think the sig would be killer on the 1+2. It super clean and detailed and has the right kind of mid presence for the 1+2. Nice tidy and flexable cable as well.

Yes, I use a Silver Poison on my AUD-X. It's by far the best cable I've heard. The Silver Widow (like Poison, but with more gold %) I'm having made up will be used with the 1+2. Can't wait to compare it with the Uber.   

Jul 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #3,110 of 6,404
Quote:
Just in...

The cable has been partially burnt in by Gavin (many thanks for not charging electricity) and now only have 2-3 hours audition.

Initial impression (when compared to the stock new silver in black)...my Tera is on steroid and became much more powerful...but not losing details and even more analytical, better imaging and sound staging.  

The only possible regret for getting this cable is that it might be hard to switch back to the stock silver (by the way, I plan to use the stock silver on the go only).

Cheers

After listening almost non-stop (at work) since picked up the Uber this Monday, I decided to make a switch back to the stock new silver yesterday evening.  OMG!  I felt the silver is something very ordinary and restrained and all dimensions with less extension (or details/texture) in highs and lows and much shallow/width on sound stage.   

My prediction would come true as now struggling to switch back to the stock silver!

Jul 11, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #3,111 of 6,404
Quote:

After listening almost non-stop (at work) since picked up the Uber this Monday, I decided to make a switch back to the stock new silver yesterday evening.  OMG!  I felt the silver is something very ordinary and restrained and all dimensions with less extension (or details/texture) in highs and lows and much shallow/width on sound stage.   

My prediction would come true as now struggling to switch back to the stock silver!

talking about Uber cable?

Jul 11, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #3,113 of 6,404
Quote:
Yes he is.

damn boys, i threw out my wallet and have to sit on my hands, would you please stop this torture?
tongue_smile.gif
tongue.gif

Jul 11, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #3,115 of 6,404
lol I'm tempted but I won't be purchasing a set for myself until sometime next year. Probably around this time :). I'll be demoing a unit though and will keep you posted on my thoughts.

Jul 11, 2013 at 5:49 AM Post #3,116 of 6,404
Quote:
damn boys, i threw out my wallet and have to sit on my hands, would you please stop this torture?
tongue_smile.gif
tongue.gif

Unfortunately Gintaras, this torture [to your wallet] really worth.  

Very very very different sound...few levels up...you never expect your 1Plus2 would sound like that.

Cheers

Jul 11, 2013 at 6:20 AM Post #3,117 of 6,404
Quote:
Unfortunately Gintaras, this torture [to your wallet] really worth.  

Very very very different sound...few levels up...you never expect your 1Plus2 would sound like that.

Cheers

deadhorse.gif

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back