Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jun 9, 2013 at 6:33 AM Post #2,686 of 6,404
Not the best photos due to poor light on that day so i plan reshoot them probably, still i liked some of them and so here we go.
I intentionally add some sepia tone into the last photo as to give some Vinyl time flavour 
cool.gif

Tralucent 1plus2 with GoldSilver cable + T1 amplifier + Red Wine Mod AK100 = Magical Musical Sounding Portable Rig 
L3000.gif

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #2,687 of 6,404
Quote:
Not the best photos due to poor light on that day so i plan reshoot them probably, still i liked some of them and so here we go.
I intentionally add some sepia tone into the last photo as to give some Vinyl time flavour 
cool.gif

Tralucent 1plus2 with GoldSilver cable + T1 amplifier + Red Wine Mod AK100 = Magical Musical Sounding Portable Rig 
L3000.gif

Wow, nice setup and the pictures are great. 
Upgrading to the AK120?

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #2,688 of 6,404
Lin, i was about to pull a trigger on AK120 but chickened out in the last minute. I just do not feel the urgent need for upgrading while I am curious about DX50 and X5 hopefully coming soon. At the time being I am happy with the rigs I have, one is RWAK with Tralucent and another one is C3 with BH and H200, each of them gives me a plenty of musical joy.

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM Post #2,689 of 6,404
Lin, i was about to pull a trigger on AK120 but chickened out in the last minute. I just do not feel the urgent need for upgrading while I am curious about DX50 and X5 hopefully coming soon. At the time being I am happy with the rigs I have, one is RWAK with Tralucent and another one is C3 with BH and H200, each of them gives me a plenty of musical joy.

Give it a couple weeks. :wink:

Very nice Gintaras I would pick exactly the same shell colours. :wink: If I ever get to hear them. :rolleyes:

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM Post #2,690 of 6,404
Quote:

I was thinking about the AK120, but iRiver's marketing really put me off. I'd be fine if they put quality parts into their AK products and price them how much they are right now, but they sell the AK120 for $1300 and the parts cost $150.

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #2,691 of 6,404
Wow the Shell looks like it's flurosent...cool stuff.

Jun 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #2,692 of 6,404
Quote:
Very nice Gintaras I would pick exactly the same shell colours.
wink.gif

Thanks for posting, Gintaras, very nice pics. It's what I picked so this gives me a nice preview of what mine should look like.

Hopefully I'll be able to use them when they arrive. I was in a bicycle accident a short while ago, along with various cuts and bruises I broke my collarbone and suffered a fairly bad concussion. I'm not really supposed to listen to music much while I still have symptoms (I probably shouldn't be on here reading either
tongue_smile.gif
).

Jun 9, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #2,693 of 6,404
Thanks for posting, Gintaras, very nice pics. It's what I picked so this gives me a nice preview of what mine should look like.

Hopefully I'll be able to use them when they arrive. I was in a bicycle accident a short while ago, along with various cuts and bruises I broke my collarbone and suffered a fairly bad concussion. I'm not really supposed to listen to music much while I still have symptoms (I probably shouldn't be on here reading either :tongue_smile: ).

I hope you get well soon Elnero, very sorry to hear, lots of rest my friend it's important to heal.

Once a demo 1plus2 unit eventually makes it to Australia (around the year 2015) I will demo them and decide.

Jun 9, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #2,694 of 6,404
Elnero, wish you good recovery and happy listen.

H20, you must be happy man because you have not heard 1plus2, it is such a big spoiler once you hear them and there is no way back, think about your wallet first before hearing them 
tongue.gif

Jun 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #2,695 of 6,404
Quote:
Elnero, wish you good recovery and happy listen.

H20, you must be happy man because you have not heard 1plus2, it is such a big spoiler once you hear them and there is no way back, think about your wallet first before hearing them 
tongue.gif

I thought he has? :wink:

Jun 9, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #2,696 of 6,404
Tupac, 1plus2 ambushed me, so i agreed to buy demo sample, really i love what i have but after listen to 1plus2 i cannot live without them no matter their steep price. you know i am music addict and like a wine connoisseur i first taste and only then i ask about the price. 
tongue_smile.gif

believe me pal, this little buddies are true ear openers. 

Jun 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #2,697 of 6,404
:) I know what you mean. 1+2 is such a monster. It's almost a perfect earphone. It's still growing on me! This little thing has so much potential.

It's definitely a keeper~ 

Jun 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM Post #2,698 of 6,404
If it had isolation like the TG334, then it would be almost perfect, but I guess that it can't because of the dynamic driver. 

Jun 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #2,699 of 6,404
Quote:
If it had isolation like the TG334, then it would be almost perfect, but I guess that it can't because of the dynamic driver. 

True. And I don't think the soundstage can be this big if it seals too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back