Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
May 30, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #2,521 of 6,404
Quote:
Nice, but the case is a bit odd with the thing sticking up in the middle. Are those Heir audio tips?

Technically Heir doesn't own the tips lol. They buy them from suppliers like everyone else. Just since Heir has been using those tips we've been calling them Heir tips :p.

The presentation does look better than before. Looks like the IEMs are well protected with that molding. Pretty neat actually....

May 30, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #2,522 of 6,404
Quote:

Super packaging! Seriously:wink: 
biggrin.gif
 My Jh13 will be here tomorrow 

Now for some impressions :wink:. Don't be shy on the JH13s as well :).

May 30, 2013 at 7:20 AM Post #2,523 of 6,404
Quote:

Now for some impressions :wink:. Don't be shy on the JH13s as well :).

lol I am not going to comment on anything for now. Will need to listen to them extensively:)
But it's nothing short of amazing! For instant, It really sounds like NT6 in terms of imaging, bass, clarity~

May 30, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #2,525 of 6,404
Quote:
Technically Heir doesn't own the tips lol. They buy them from suppliers like everyone else. Just since Heir has been using those tips we've been calling them Heir tips :p.

The presentation does look better than before. Looks like the IEMs are well protected with that molding. Pretty neat actually....

I hope the molding comes out and there's still some sort of padding underneath because I really don't think unplugging the cable all the time would be very practical or good for the sockets long term.

May 30, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #2,526 of 6,404
Quote:
lol I am not going to comment on anything for now. Will need to listen to them extensively:)
But it's nothing short of amazing! For instant, It really sounds like NT6 in terms of imaging, bass, clarity~

Cool! Keep us updated as the burn in progresses. They change quite a bit from new :).

May 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #2,527 of 6,404
Quote:
I hope the molding comes out and there's still some sort of padding underneath because I really don't think unplugging the cable all the time would be very practical or good for the sockets long term.

That was exactly what I thought. It's not a real problem though since you can just get a pelican case. 

May 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #2,528 of 6,404
Quote:

You have a point there. Then again I tend to not use my case for them. Only the 8As get the treatment :p. The reason being the case is a bit too small personally. I like to have easy access as well as being able to put them away easily. I already struggle to put the 8As away without scratching them and that case is on the larger side.... But I've been mainly putting the 8As in their designated case since they are closed IEMs and being in my ear things can get a bit clammy (desiccant to the rescue!). So I'd rather play it safe and not cause any issues in that regards. With the 1Plus2 my ears don't get sweaty.

But guys I think the hole idea of that molding is for presentation (eye candy).

May 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #2,529 of 6,404
Quote:
You have a point there. Then again I tend to not use my case for them. Only the 8As get the treatment :p. The reason being the case is a bit too small personally. I like to have easy access as well as being able to put them away easily. I already struggle to put the 8As away without scratching them and that case is on the larger side.... But I've been mainly putting the 8As in their designated case since they are closed IEMs and being in my ear things can get a bit clammy. So I'd rather not cause any issues in that regards. With the 1Plus2 my ears don't get sweaty.

Anytime I go outside of the house with my IEM's they go with a case of some sort. Maybe I'm a bit too OCD but personally I prefer to use the case that comes with the IEM's.

May 30, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #2,530 of 6,404
Quote:

Anytime I go outside of the house with my IEM's they go with a case of some sort. Maybe I'm a bit too OCD but personally I prefer to use the case that comes with the IEM's.

When I go outside the house with my IEMs they are in my ears :). If not then they'll be in my side empty pocket. I haven't been using the 1Plus2s a lot lately though when out. The Flat 4s have taken that roll and are more portable as well as less expensive. Since the Flat 4s are on loan I've been using the Hisound Crystals when out. :p

May 30, 2013 at 7:47 AM Post #2,531 of 6,404

Really love the case! Everything is included :wink: The thing sticking is the brush.

May 30, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #2,533 of 6,404
Quote:
When I go outside the house with my IEMs they are in my ears :). If not then they'll be in my side empty pocket. I haven't been using the 1Plus2s a lot lately though when out. The Flat 4s have taken that roll and are more portable as well as less expensive. Since the Flat 4s are on loan I've been using the Hisound Crystals when out. :p

I don't tend to wear IEM's walking around much, usually it's more of a case of taking them to work or someplace else to listen to so I'll typically put them in a case, then in my bag. But to be honest I have been taking my IEM's with me less and less lately because over the last couple of years as my responsibilities at work have increased I started to find that every time I put in my IEM's someone would come up to talk to me so I got the V-Moda M80's instead, they're much easier to whip on and off than IEM's. I've ordered a pair of RE-400's for general yard work, exercise type duty so in all likelihood the 1plus2's will mostly be used around the house.

May 30, 2013 at 7:58 AM Post #2,534 of 6,404
I think that is the new gold cable they have? Tupac how is the malleability of the cable? Is it portable in comparison to your average silver cable?

May 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #2,535 of 6,404
wow, the package looks sooooo nice... tour version does not have small accessories sadly, but perhaps not needed. it seems Tralucent cares a lot for customers.
btw, what cable you have in the photo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back