Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
May 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #2,386 of 6,404
Quote:
rolleyes.gif

He helped me with a link that I was already looking for but couldn't find. 

Ah, I see that you "burn in" files of music.  It all makes sense, now. 

And I see that you took the burn in music files seriously. Now it all makes sense now that you could not find the Rhapsodio thread by yourself. If you need to find your inbox, please PM me, I will help you out with that.

May 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #2,387 of 6,404
Quote:
And I see that you took the burn in music files seriously. Now it all makes sense now that you could not find the Rhapsodio thread by yourself. If you need to find your inbox, please PM me, I will help you out with that.

biggrin.gif

May 20, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #2,388 of 6,404
Quote:

It was a simple case of not remembering the name of the company / manufacturer (which I think is quite understandable), rather than not being able to do a simple search. (see below)

Quote:
Thanks for the link, music.  I'd been looking all over for the thread on the rhapsodio but couldn't find it.  I have some reading to do.

I couldn't remember the name of it, but remembered reading about it. 

May 20, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #2,389 of 6,404
Quote:

It was a simple case of not remembering the name of the company / manufacturer (which I think is quite understandable), rather than not being able to do a simple search. (see below)

I understood that pretty well, I just retaliated as he attacked my intelligence for no apparent reason. But there is no big deal here, let's not make it one, I honestly do no care.

May 21, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #2,392 of 6,404
Guys, how is the isolation on the 1plus2? Is it like IE8 bad or sort of average. For example, if you have another IEM on Joker's thread (more than likely), what would the 1plus2 be rated?

May 21, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #2,393 of 6,404
Guys, how is the isolation on the 1plus2? Is it like IE8 bad or sort of average. For example, if you have another IEM on Joker's thread (more than likely), what would the 1plus2 be rated?

Similar to IE8 and dependent on the tip you use as well.

May 21, 2013 at 3:34 AM Post #2,395 of 6,404
Quote:
So the isolation is generally pretty bad. I've heard some people mention Heir Audio tips for these?

Yeah the isolation really isn't a plus on these but they are an open design with vents. The Heir tips work great for me. Funnily since getting my 8As back my ear canals have been subject to some serious ear-rape/stretching so I've reverted back to the large V-moda bass tips lol :).

May 21, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #2,396 of 6,404
Yeah the isolation really isn't a plus on these but they are an open design with vents. The Heir tips work great for me. Funnily since getting my 8As back my ear canals have been subject to some serious ear-rape/stretching so I've reverted back to the large V-moda bass tips lol :).

Thanks

May 21, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #2,397 of 6,404

I've tried Heir tips and reverted to ortofon. They seem to give me the best bass response I think. Might switch back to Heir tips later to test. But I lose seal with them

May 21, 2013 at 4:00 AM Post #2,398 of 6,404
Quote:
I've tried Heir tips and reverted to ortofon. They seem to give me the best bass response I think. Might switch back to Heir tips later to test. But I lose seal with them

That's why I went back to the V-modas. I think also once you start wearing them in the tips start changing lol. They are still very good tips and sound really good. Just my ear canals are now even bigger than before and I lose seal easier.

May 21, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #2,399 of 6,404
That's why I went back to the V-modas. I think also once you start wearing them in the tips start changing lol. They are still very good tips and sound really good. Just my ear canals are now even bigger than before and I lose seal easier.

Slowly getting a review together. Wrote preliminary paragraphs yesterday but this may take a while. Want it to be as thorough as possible.

May 21, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #2,400 of 6,404
Quote:
Slowly getting a review together. Wrote preliminary paragraphs yesterday but this may take a while. Want it to be as thorough as possible.

There's no point in rushing. I need to take some of this advice to heart as well lol.
tongue.gif

I think reviews come out better when you do take your time and you're less irritated (more relaxed) most of all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back