Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 27, 2013 at 5:41 AM Post #4,741 of 10,312
That would be the Mal Valve head amp three then. It IS expensive by all means (fully made in Germany, as far as I know), about 4,500€ now. Used to be 1,000 less in the beginning. I've read somewhere that the amp got quite popular in

Asia (it's full tube, so no wonder...) and now they can charge even more for it. I don't really like that amp, it looks impressive on the inside but it's very big and all the outputs are on the backside (why??).
Now, back to topic before a mod comes and deletes our posts! :eek:

Yeah i just checked it..outputs in back?? Who came up with that? Its like the decware taboo (excellent sounding amp by the way)..which has the outputs vertically...the cables have to bent (and more heavy cables could put to much pressure on the connectors) towards u to be used.. not good news if ur using 18awg headphone cables..lolz very strange indeed..but both excellent sounding amps...

But ur right..back on topic! :beerchug:

Sep 27, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #4,742 of 10,312
Just a quick update.

During next month, every single delayed order will be shipped, i will also be shipping some of the earlier non delayed orders. By the 15th of November or maybe earlier, we will have shipped all outstanding orders, maybe with the exception of Venom cables, or those that had adapters with the cables, these might take a little longer. But non delayed orders, please keep in mind the original wait time given, as we never know if something might come up.

After these orders are shipped, i will be taking a week off as i have not had a single day off in the last 2 years.

Once all orders are shipped and the backlog cleared, we should have wait times of 2-3 weeks and no longer for new orders. I even hope to keep certain cables in stock and ready to ship.

I have now finished training all new staff, so i now have a team of 3 full time people working on cables and a forth that does part time.

We have also now completed our move to the new workshop, with 3 fully equipped workbenches and a testing bench. I have taken extreme steps to save time in the production of my cables, such time can be spend on changing tips on a dremel for instance, or a heat gun, 
so we have several of each items per bench, each with different attachments to save time in not having to keep changing tips.

We also have some new machines on order, which will again save a few minutes on each cable. One of these is a machine that will measure the wires and strip the ends for me, all automatically. This can save a full day in having to hand cut and strip wires on a large batch. I will post some pics once they arrive.

Just want everyone to know, i am doing my best and doing all i can to cut production and wait times.

Once all orders are shipped, i will announce some deals for all those that have had orders delayed.

New 6.5ft benches  

Kitted out

As you can probably tell, i am really excited and looking forward to the future of Toxic Cables.

Sep 27, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #4,744 of 10,312
Spectacular news Frank!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations and all the best with your expansion.

beerchug.gif

Sep 27, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #4,745 of 10,312
That is what we call business !! Well done Frank. Really glad to see that you have a new workshop and a full team of skillful workers. When your business is expanding fast you will need more workers and benches to cope with the increasing demand.
I can foresee that not very far in the future TOXIC CABLE will be a quality brand name known by all audiophiles in the head-fi circle worldwide.

Sep 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #4,746 of 10,312
  Just a quick update.

During next month, every single delayed order will be shipped, i will also be shipping some of the earlier non delayed orders. By the 15th of November or maybe earlier, we will have shipped all outstanding orders, maybe with the exception of Venom cables, or those that had adapters with the cables, these might take a little longer. But non delayed orders, please keep in mind the original wait time given, as we never know if something might come up.

After these orders are shipped, i will be taking a week off as i have not had a single day off in the last 2 years.

Once all orders are shipped and the backlog cleared, we should have wait times of 2-3 weeks and no longer for new orders. I even hope to keep certain cables in stock and ready to ship.

I have now finished training all new staff, so i now have a team of 3 full time people working on cables and a forth that does part time.

We have also now completed our move to the new workshop, with 3 fully equipped workbenches and a testing bench. I have taken extreme steps to save time in the production of my cables, such time can be spend on changing tips on a dremel for instance, or a heat gun, 
so we have several of each items per bench, each with different attachments to save time in not having to keep changing tips.

We also have some new machines on order, which will again save a few minutes on each cable. One of these is a machine that will measure the wires and strip the ends for me, all automatically. This can save a full day in having to hand cut and strip wires on a large batch. I will post some pics once they arrive.

Just want everyone to know, i am doing my best and doing all i can to cut production and wait times.

Once all orders are shipped, i will announce some deals for all those that have had orders delayed.

New 6.5ft benches                                                 

Kitted out

As you can probably tell, i am really excited and looking forward to the future of Toxic Cables.

Those are some great steps and decision you have made. Let's look forward to a bright future!
beerchug.gif

Sep 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #4,749 of 10,312
Sep 28, 2013 at 6:01 AM Post #4,754 of 10,312
I have been to Stockholm but I never bought any cables there,,,
wink.gif

Sep 28, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #4,755 of 10,312
  I have been to Stockholm but I never bought any cables there,,,
wink.gif

Those posts got deleted. I guess it's because we argued about another manufacturer. That's ok, and it's partially my fault too. Sorry!
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back