Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Apr 23, 2013 at 6:31 AM Post #3,361 of 10,312
I think the head-fi meet is now taken place and I wonder if anyone here who has attended this event could provide some highlights and photos 
size]

Apr 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #3,363 of 10,312
 Hello Everyone, I bought an unused (so still new), Silver Poison cable for my Audeze Lcd-3's last wk. A truly beautiful cable I must say. I have been burning it in for the last few day's and the change has been amazing. I would just like to thank everyone for contributing to this thread and giving so much great information. It allowed me to buy with confidence where I might of been hesitant before. Again, thank's to everyone.

Apr 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #3,365 of 10,312
Quote:
UK meet is this coming Saturday.

Yes and I'm afraid I'll have to part with my SP's temporarily so as to have them resleeved. I assume you'll be attending Frank? If so I'll bring along my cables and hand them over personally instead. Oh and sorry for the long delay in my response. I just came back from holiday and yes, I have been enjoying my HD800 wired up with Silver Poison very much. :) 

Apr 25, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #3,366 of 10,312
Hi Frank,

I ordered the 18 AWG cable from you on ebay. As we agreed that the wait will be 10 weeks when I made the full payment. It's now been over 11 weeks and I've sent you messages and emails and havn't gotten a single reply. I paid like 800 dollars for it. Please don't screw me on this. I havn't been able to sleep in the last couple of days. Does anyone else have this type of problem dealing with Frank?

Apr 25, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #3,367 of 10,312
Quote:
Hi Frank,

I ordered the 18 AWG cable from you on ebay. As we agreed that the wait will be 10 weeks when I made the full payment. It's now been over 11 weeks and I've sent you messages and emails and havn't gotten a single reply. I paid like 800 dollars for it. Please don't screw me on this. I havn't been able to sleep in the last couple of days. Does anyone else have this type of problem dealing with Frank?

No. Customers have either received their cable or got their money back. Did you order the 18 AWG Venom for Audez'e orthos?

Apr 25, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #3,370 of 10,312
Quote:
I wonder how you managed to place that order? As far as I know, Frank stopped making that particular cable months ago, because it takes too much time to produce (about 3 days if I remember correctly).

I hit the buy button on ebay even when the description says sold out. Talked to Frank and he said he can still make the cable but it would be 10+ weeks.
Here's the link as it says I'm the only buyer http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audeze-LCD2-8ft-8-wire-18AWG-Retangular-Pure-OCC-Silver-Upgrade-Cable-THE-BEST-/110969853331?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item19d6519593

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #3,372 of 10,312
Quote:
Hi Frank,

You might wish to check the time i had given again, no way would it have been 10 weeks on the Venom. 

I have been extremely busy lately making cables, so messages do take longer to get to, i will reply to messages in an hour or two, and the rest later today.

If you are so worried, i would be more then happy to fully refund you.

Apologies to everyone for the long wait on replies, do bare with me, as i will reply to you.

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM Post #3,373 of 10,312
Quote:
You might wish to check the time i had given again, no way would it have been 10 weeks on the Venom. 

I have been extremely busy lately making cables, so messages do take longer to get to, i will reply to messages in an hour or two, and the rest later today.

If you are so worried, i would be more then happy to fully refund you.

Apologies to everyone for the long wait on replies, do bare with me, as i will reply to you.

I look forward to getting a reply to my PM in the next hour or two then :-D

Apr 26, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #3,374 of 10,312
I hit the buy button on ebay even when the description says sold out. Talked to Frank and he said he can still make the cable but it would be 10+ weeks.
Here's the link as it says I'm the only buyer http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audeze-LCD2-8ft-8-wire-18AWG-Retangular-Pure-OCC-Silver-Upgrade-Cable-THE-BEST-/110969853331?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item19d6519593

There u have it.. 10+ weeks....not 10 weeks..10 weeks is for non venom cables..i know as i am waiting for a second black widow also for a while now :xf_eek:. 10+ can also mean 14 weeks or more..but am sure frank will sort it out with u..but owning one cable already i know its worth the wait... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back