Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #2,836 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey guys! 

I have finished my article with my impressions of the Silver Widow.

When I have the time, I will add some pictures :D

Very cool, Dan. Now get those pictures up!...
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2013 at 5:16 AM Post #2,838 of 10,312
Mar 22, 2013 at 6:09 AM Post #2,839 of 10,312
Mar 22, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #2,840 of 10,312
Hi All,
I just joined and this is my first post. Just wanted to put in my impressions of Toxic Cable's Silver Poison.  I'm using Audeze LCD2 headphones, a Burson Soloist amp/preamp, and a John Kenny JKDAC32, through my laptop.  I'm only about 8 hours into my comparison of the factory Audeze cable vs Frank's Silver Poison, but it's been an amazing improvement.  I'm not a diehard audiophile, so I don't know all the technical stuff as so many of you do, but after switching back and forth no less than a dozen times on many different songs, I'm totally convinced and a true believer in Toxic Cables.  The cable itself is beautiful, such a high level of craftsmanship.  The music is so much cleaner sounding, much more defined in the bass, the high's are much more crisp, and the voices, all I can say is WOW.  The Silver Poison has really awaken the Audeze LCD2s.  I didn't know a cable could make this much difference.  My money has been very well spent and I give Frank and Toxic Cables my highest recommendation.
I too had to wait quite a while, but patience definitely pays off huge.  Also wanted to say how much I appreciate Frank's exceptional communication and his willingness to put up with several changes along the way on my part. With his guidance and recommendations along the way, I couldn't  be happier.
Also, want to say a big thank you to all on this site.  Your contributions were certainly a big factor in helping me down this path. Sorry for the long post, but when I find a product that makes this big of a difference I want to share.

Mar 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #2,842 of 10,312
U guys say u have to wait long for ur cable?..well..listen to this then..just got reply concerning my custom made amp/dac..it will only be built in nov or december!! Of course i said no problem..
redface.gif
 as i believe in that for something special u have to wait..in my case 7 or 8 months! Oh well life can be a bitch.
biggrin.gif

Mar 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #2,843 of 10,312
Frank,
  I received the cables today. Exactly what I was hoping they would be. Thanks much!

Mar 22, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #2,844 of 10,312
I received my HD650 cable today too and am here to ask which connector is right and which left?  theyre red and black ends.  pretty sure theyre not labeled but maybe i'm missing it.

Mar 22, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #2,847 of 10,312
On another note I think my cables attempted delivery today. When I got home there was a slip from the post office saying I could pick up my package tomorrow. The tracking originated from where Frank is from so I'll pick it up tomorrow hoping it's my cables. I'm expecting a HD800 cable, HE6 and one for my customs. I should really send him an email asking what the names for the cables are since I really have no idea lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back