Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #2,821 of 10,312
Quote:
Maybe
very_evil_smiley.gif

am already getting in another adventure concerning a certain component..if i am right that will be something awesome..am waiting for a proposal now..hope it will be affordable as my budget is, thanks to taxes return this year 
biggrin.gif
, 2000 euro.
and on top of that am already waiting for a bakanced cable with completely separated left and right channels from frank. So two cables..one for left one for right.
As soon i have that cable i will do a short compare with the standard silverplated coppercable of hifiman, the dhc custommade cable i bought last year, my black widow 22awg i got this year and the new custommade cable frank is cooking for me

2000euro, i could make you an awesome cable with that, you know my PayPal, who needs other components when you can have a cable. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #2,822 of 10,312
Quote:
2000euro, i could make you an awesome cable with that, you know my PayPal, who needs other components when you can have a cable. 
biggrin.gif

Why was i expecting a reaction like this from u
biggrin.gif

but dont u worry..if i go through with the amp/dac combo and order it in may and it will be delivered in oktober(18weeks deliver time) then for sure i will be asking Santa in december for something really really special then..so be prepared for that order santa will be sending u then!
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #2,823 of 10,312
just mailed frank and wanted to ask the Heir Audio user's here aswell, which toxic cable are u guys using for the 8.A ?? and which one is most recomended? im thinkin of heading towards the Silver Widow but i havent read anything about it with the 8.A or any heir setup atleast till page 156 lol. i hope there is a ciem lot soon to be finished which ships out quick so that i can quickly place my order
biggrin.gif

Mar 20, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #2,824 of 10,312
Forgive me if it has already been discussed, almost 200 pages is too much for me.
Is there a right angle to right angle, lightning-USB type A cable available?
I have been searching in HeadFi and some other sites and simply couldn't find one worldwide.
I want to connect my DAC with the new ipt5 but the sticking out cable is quite disturbing IMO

Mar 20, 2013 at 11:09 PM Post #2,825 of 10,312
Quote:
Forgive me if it has already been discussed, almost 200 pages is too much for me.
Is there a right angle to right angle, lightning-USB type A cable available?
I have been searching in HeadFi and some other sites and simply couldn't find one worldwide.
I want to connect my DAC with the new ipt5 but the sticking out cable is quite disturbing IMO

I could be wrong but I don't believe the iTouch 5 supports digital out. 

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:22 AM Post #2,828 of 10,312
I'm also waiting on Toxic Cables from Frank 7 - 10days. I can't wait.

In preparation for my arrival I have assigned a full evening to listen to some of my favourite songs, with a glass, sorry a bottle of red wine and a Cuban cigar.

Bring it on!

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #2,829 of 10,312
Have received my SWs for my LCD-3 and HD800.

Initial impressions with the LCD-3: I'm lovin it! 

Will post a full review in due time.

Mar 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #2,830 of 10,312
Quote:

Glad you are enjoying your SW's. I have 3 ordered been 12 weeks now hoping to get them soon.

Can I ask when you ordered?

Thanks

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #2,832 of 10,312
Quote:

Nice DK! Looking forward to your impressions...

popcorn.gif

Mar 21, 2013 at 7:38 PM Post #2,833 of 10,312
Quote:

Glad you are enjoying your SW's. I have 3 ordered been 12 weeks now hoping to get them soon.

Can I ask when you ordered?

Thanks

I ordered them over 18 weeks back. The wait has been long but worthwhile given that Frank does these cables by hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back