Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #2,431 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif
 You got me.

Honestly, i actually wish i was getting less orders. I am trying to find ways to cut down the number of orders i currently get. I think i will be putting eBay to rest for awhile and stop taking orders on there for a couple of months, but don't like the idea of having to re list everything again, that would takes awhile. Will most likely stick £500 on every cable on eBay, this will stop people buying them, then i can just take them back to the original price when i want them selling again. 

Then watch your sales go up :p If the prices are that high they must be even better!

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #2,432 of 10,312
Quote:
Quote:
biggrin.gif
 You got me.

Honestly, i actually wish i was getting less orders. I am trying to find ways to cut down the number of orders i currently get. I think i will be putting eBay to rest for awhile and stop taking orders on there for a couple of months, but don't like the idea of having to re list everything again, that would takes awhile. Will most likely stick £500 on every cable on eBay, this will stop people buying them, then i can just take them back to the original price when i want them selling again. 

Then watch your sales go up :p If the prices are that high they must be even better!

So true!

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #2,433 of 10,312
Quote:
If u cant cope with the orders..how bout meeting up with someone else for a while..let him/her do the easy part of the work..and u the more knowledge/expertise needing handling..maybe an idea? I know ur a one man show as ur a perfectionist..but..even u need help at a certain moment..and oh yeah..when was ur week off again without ur laptop or any wires around u? Just thinking bout ur wellbeing..yep yep..am a very nice thoughtfull guy. 
wink.gif

I do already have help with the braiding, which is one of the most time consuming parts.

In that case, i make myself an extra £500. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #2,435 of 10,312
Quote:
Glad I have my order in already. :) You can always add a price for rush orders. So $150 for normal waiting time (3 weeks and up) and $200 if you want the cables within 3 weeks:_)

I have been offered considerable sums previously to rush orders, but never accepted. I remember one customer offered to pay double if i could ship within 2weeks.  If i did start doing this and even 25% of my customers paid for a rush service, this would delay the customers already waiting even further, so this is not an option at present.

Although, if anyone fancies paying me £5,000 for rush service, i will ship next day for you. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #2,436 of 10,312
I really like that standpoint, Frank.

It's always annoyed me how CIEM companies give customers the option to pay a fee and get ahead in line. When I pay for an expensive product and I'm being promised delivery within x number of weeks I sure as hell don't want to wait much longer than the estimated maximum just because a bunch of other people paid to get ahead of me in line 
redface.gif

Feb 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM Post #2,437 of 10,312
Quote:
I really like that standpoint, Frank.

It's always annoyed me how CIEM companies give customers the option to pay a fee and get ahead in line. When I pay for an expensive product and I'm being promised delivery within x number of weeks I sure as hell don't want to wait much longer than the estimated maximum just because a bunch of other people paid to get ahead of me in line 
redface.gif

Yes, i don't think it would be fair on customers already waiting, and this is what i tell everyone that has asked.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #2,438 of 10,312
Quote:
Yes, i don't think it would be fair on customers already waiting, and this is what i tell everyone that has asked.

Yep sooo true..i have to wait just as the others...
frown.gif

Feb 11, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #2,444 of 10,312
Oh....Look what the cat dragged in.....
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back