Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #1,518 of 10,312
Looking good! They are beautiful!

Dec 16, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #1,519 of 10,312
Hey frank maybe he can help u with that big heap of orders..as his cable looks really professional :D

Dec 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #1,520 of 10,312
Quote:
Just had about 4 and a half hours head-time with my new Silver Poisons. Holy transparency batman, the difference this cable makes over stock has me floored. Soundstage opens up, highs and lows get punchier, mids are much cleaner.

Watch this space, got a full review with many more pictures coming early next week, once I coerce acquire some unbiased guinea pigs volunteers for A/B'ing 
biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

Dec 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #1,522 of 10,312
Quote:
Frank, how much will it cost to buy a he-6 from you for the christmas deal/special?

USA customers are much better buying in the US, EU prices are considerably higher and the price is fixed by the UK supplier at £950, which i am not allowed to discount. 
wink_face.gif

It's worthwhile for EU customers, because by the time you pay shipping and import charges, you end up paying what you would have, if they purchased locally.

With gear such as Audio GD, i am the sole UK supplier, so i can set my own prices and sell them close to what you would pay buying directly.

HE-6 £950
HE-500 £695
HE-5LE £650
HE-400 £395
HE-300 £270

Dec 16, 2012 at 3:24 PM Post #1,523 of 10,312
USA customers are much better buying in the US, EU prices are considerably higher and the price is fixed by the UK supplier at £950, which i am not allowed to discount. :wink_face:

It's worthwhile for EU customers, because by the time you pay shipping and import charges, you end up paying what you would have, if they purchased locally.

With gear such as Audio GD, i am the sole UK supplier, so i can set my own prices and sell them close to what you would pay buying directly.

I agree..and again this shows how honest frank is to his customers, in us the he6 sells for 1299usd So its cheaper to buy it in US and order the cable seperately from frank. Imho opinion ofcourse!
So if i understand it right..ur the official seller for hifiman line-up and audio gd? Thats perfect! So if someone wanted, u could provide a perfect sounding rig with one buy? For ANY BUDGET..Amp, headphone and cables...thats just perfect ..u can nowcall urself a full service provider mister...congrats..so u all in the world..if u need to upgrade ur rig..just make it easy for urself..sent frank ur budget..and what u need..and he will sort it out for u...am i right frank? :D

Dec 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #1,524 of 10,312
Quote:
.just make it easy for urself..sent frank ur budget..and what u need..and he will sort it out for u...am i right frank?
biggrin.gif

...so close....Make it easy on yourself and send Reverend Frank ALL your money..
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 17, 2012 at 3:18 AM Post #1,526 of 10,312
Quote:
...so close....Make it easy on yourself and send Reverend Frank ALL your money..
evil_smiley.gif

hey u kittycat...how on earth u can ask that of us? if we would do that how the hell would we eat then, pay rent, pay for water, gas and more important electricity..and even more important: buy nice stuff for ur lady (or man ofcourse) to keep her/him happy after u spent ur money on audio equipment...

as i said...give him ur budget..and he will help u..and u will keep on having electricity to actually listen to ur rig and u wont be killed in ur sleep because u spend a fortune on ur rig..as u just bought ur wife a nice gucci bag for instance 
biggrin.gif
..and so on and so on..
L3000.gif
its just economics really...supply and demand
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2012 at 7:33 AM Post #1,527 of 10,312
Budget...There is only Head-Fi.....(shuffle shuffle...."Must Buy More Gear......Need more tunes....") 
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #1,528 of 10,312
Just ordered the Crystal Picollino for my JH13, can't wait for them to come!

Frank have been very responsive in replying my emails, appreciate it!

Not sure if anyone here has any impressions on the Crystal Picollino compared to Silver Poison or on its own?

Dec 17, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #1,529 of 10,312
Congrats!

Cannot wait for all the impressions of Frank's new cables to come in. I'll be sure to post some impressions of the Silver Widows I have coming in as well. This is going to be a good start to the new year 
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #1,530 of 10,312
Would like to get a DX100 from toxic , they are only a few miles from me. Does anyone know how to contact them successfully ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back