Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 30, 2012 at 3:23 PM Post #1,186 of 10,312
Quote:
Absolutely, anything you don't see listed, you can email me about. There is nothing, cable wise, that i can't make.

That....is actually the unfortunate truth for our wallets.
biggrin.gif

Frank, I picked up a set of SPC IEM cables with the right angle Oyaide connector termination.....I saw it pop up for sale in the classified ad and wanted to get a taste of your work before the main course....Running it with my UM3X and it has really widened the stage a bit.....course could be just psychological but the build and finish of the cable is superb.  Just wanted to give some preliminary feedback.  Great cables!  And damn the Oyaide terminations are really as sexy as the photos.

Nov 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #1,187 of 10,312
Quote:

That....is actually the unfortunate truth for our wallets.
biggrin.gif

Frank, I picked up a set of SPC IEM cables with the right angle Oyaide connector termination.....I saw it pop up for sale in the classified ad and wanted to get a taste of your work before the main course....Running it with my UM3X and it has really widened the stage a bit.....course could be just psychological but the build and finish of the cable is superb.  Just wanted to give some preliminary feedback.  Great cables!  And damn the Oyaide terminations are really as sexy as the photos.

Glad you like iT, now you just need to wait for the couple dozen SP cables, you ordered. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 30, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #1,190 of 10,312
 Well well..."I Fink Frank's dun i' agayyn  He's the govna"!!!!!!

Very nice mate they most certainly sound as good as they look.....congratulations.
Thank you for posting those pics tink97..

Dec 1, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #1,194 of 10,312

Are you a psychic, it's actually silk, spun by radioactive Black Widow spiders.

With some plutonium infused in them.. For the looooow deadly bass it gives :D

Dec 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM Post #1,195 of 10,312
                                                                              Toxic Cables new OCC Litz French Silk Cables.

Toxiques Câbles sont fiers de vous présenter les nouveaux noirs en soie Veuve français câbles

[size=x-small]I am happy to announce, the Black Widow, with French Silk sleeving. (referred to as, Toxic Silk, Toxic French Silk, Black Widow Silk,  Widow Silk and French Silk)[/size]

[size=x-small]Available in a variety of colors, below are just a few examples i have so far received from my custom braider. Still awaiting red.  Also available in full black, full burgundy and any mix of colors you want.[/size]

[size=x-small]Our cables are made with pure Cryo treated OCC Copper, the only OCC Copper silk cables, on the market today. I cut no corners when it comes to the quality of my cables and the materials used to make them, ONLY THE BEST IS GOOD ENOUGH, and there is no better then OCC.[/size]

[size=x-small]French silk is bought from France, braided in the USA and manufactured in sunny ole England.[/size]

[size=x-small]All cables come with my new aluminium Y splitters, they will also be chrome plated, unlike these pictures. I only had two prototypes, this is why the splitters are only on two cables.[/size]

[size=x-small]Prices starting at  just £165 for a 6ft cable. £150 for ordered placed before 5/12/12[/size]

[size=x-small]Available for all headphones.[/size]

Please forgive the bad quality pictures, my picture taking ability, has never been very good.

Dec 1, 2012 at 2:58 PM Post #1,196 of 10,312
Do i see hifiman connectors on one of those cables? :D

On that light greenish cable u have a light grey metall connector instead of the viablue..what brand is that? Oyaide?

Am not so into flashy colors on cables..except for white and black..but these are piece of art..well done..
When u expect to put up the complete list(also with ur new to expected cables as u said)..we are all very curious about it..just like kids waiting by the christmas tree waiting for their present to come up.. :D

Dec 1, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #1,197 of 10,312
Quote:
Do i see hifiman connectors on one of those cables?
biggrin.gif

On that light greenish cable u have a light grey metall connector instead of the viablue..what brand is that? Oyaide?
Am not so into flashy colors on cables..but these are piece of art..well done..
When u expect to put up the complete list(also with ur new to expected cables as u said)..we are all very curious about it..just like kids waiting by the christmas tree waiting for their present to come up..
biggrin.gif

Available for all headphones, including Hifiman.

Yes, that's Oyaide.

My favourite colors are the burgundy and brown, they look awesome.

The list will go up next month, when i have all the cables and prices available.

Dec 1, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #1,198 of 10,312
Available for all headphones, including Hifiman.

Yes, that's Oyaide.

The list will go up next month, when i have all the cables and prices available.

Those grey connectors look really sexy on light colored cables or black :D
Thanks for the update :p

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #1,200 of 10,312
Could you let me know what models are you referring to, wire or HD800 connectors, i have 4 different HD800 connectors, 2 have not been listed yet.

Hello,I want one of your cable to make a wiring direct for my hd 800,What do you think of this one http://cgi.ebay.fr/24AWG-Pure-Stranded-Silver-Plated-7N-Cryo-Treated-UP-OCC-Copper-wire-Per-ft--/110957528895?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Other&hash=item19d595873f ,this is a good way?Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back