Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 22, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #9,677 of 10,312
Have there been any updates from Frank on when is the next batch going to get shipped? Or does he send stuff regularly on something like a weekly basis? Sorry if I am being impatient :deadhorse: I'm just really looking forward to it :gs1000smile:

Jun 22, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #9,678 of 10,312
Have there been any updates from Frank on when is the next batch going to get shipped? Or does he send stuff regularly on something like a weekly basis? Sorry if I am being impatient :deadhorse: I'm just really looking forward to it :gs1000smile:

When did you place the order? He will inform you when your cable is shipped. I believe there was a shortage of Silver Widow 22v2, so those who ordered Silver Widow 22v2, they only was able to resume working on your orders this week.

Jun 27, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #9,681 of 10,312
When did you place the order? He will inform you when your cable is shipped. I believe there was a shortage of Silver Widow 22v2, so those who ordered Silver Widow 22v2, they only was able to resume working on your orders this week.
Oh sorry for such late reply, I wasn't sure Frank is going to notify my when the cable gets shipped. I sadly did not order Silver Widow 22v2, but I am very excited nonetheless :D as you can see...

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #9,684 of 10,312
Hi Frank...you have mail:)

Jul 18, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #9,685 of 10,312
So my cable just arrived today. My cable is pretty much the most basic thing Frank makes, it is the Scorpion 24AWG in the base length, with Audeze connectors and Viablue smaller Y split terminated in 3.5mm jack (I use my LCD2 with mojo hooked up to my laptop, so that's why), but it is actually really hard to believe this is pretty much the cheapest cable Frank makes. It looks and feels amazing. It is super well made, nicely flexible, the shielding is super nice to touch, connectors just scream quality, everything is just as I hoped it would be. Honestly, I couldn't be more excited about it. Totally worth the wait :)

Jul 23, 2017 at 8:21 AM Post #9,687 of 10,312
Update on my challenge for best music listening experience: i will get a he1000 soon to pair with the extra ordininary custom dual mono balanced silver widow i have..yesss .. my rare code-x is sold to a very lucky basterd..and will be on its way soon..
already asked frank to change the connectors into high quality he1000 ones (waitin for reply now).. and then i will do a review for that pairing on my mighty 'PaG'...

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #9,688 of 10,312
I ordered a Silver Widow 22 4ft balanced cable with 2.5mm jack for use with my AK380 from Frank a while ago. It took about 3 months to arrive but was well worth the wait. It's difficult to believe a cable can make such a difference - the SQ of my DAP has been transformed. 3D is the only way I can describe it, everything is so much more spacious. Was using a Nordost Heimdall before with 3.5mm jack and it was really, really great, but the Toxic is simply on a different planet. Thanks Frank.

Aug 1, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #9,689 of 10,312
So my cable just arrived today. My cable is pretty much the most basic thing Frank makes, it is the Scorpion 24AWG in the base length, with Audeze connectors and Viablue smaller Y split terminated in 3.5mm jack (I use my LCD2 with mojo hooked up to my laptop, so that's why), but it is actually really hard to believe this is pretty much the cheapest cable Frank makes. It looks and feels amazing. It is super well made, nicely flexible, the shielding is super nice to touch, connectors just scream quality, everything is just as I hoped it would be. Honestly, I couldn't be more excited about it. Totally worth the wait :)

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts, really glad you are happy with the cable.

It is our cheapest offering, but all our cables are made with the same care and attention to detail, regardless of the price. Apologies again for you cable being delayed by couple weeks.

Aug 1, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #9,690 of 10,312
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back