Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 29, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #9,602 of 10,312
I would just like to thank Frank on here for the prompt refund of my cash for the cancelled order, great service!

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:53 AM Post #9,605 of 10,312

Apologies for the lack of response.

Could you PM me your email address and i can look for these emails. I usually reply to all emails when i do go through them, so apologies if i missed some from the past you mention, If i can get your email address, i can try and find these emails.

We will always re terminate out own cables for customers who bought from us or bought used. 

I will be going through all existing emails tomorrow, just going through PM's now.

Frank, thanks for getting back to me with prices. I PM'ed you asking for shipping address and payment info a few weeks ago but you have not received them yet. 

This is when I got stuck last time (2015) and gave up chasing and put the cables in the back of a drawer.

Send you a PM also

apologies for chasing but you did say I should

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #9,606 of 10,312

Frank, thanks for getting back to me with prices. I PM'ed you asking for shipping address and payment info a few weeks ago but you have not received them yet. 

This is when I got stuck last time (2015) and gave up chasing and put the cables in the back of a drawer.

Send you a PM also

apologies for chasing but you did say I should

Hi Rav,

I have seen your PM from a week ago, i will be replying to emails and PM's over the weekend, so will definitely be getting a reply. Apologies for the wait on a reply.

Apr 1, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #9,607 of 10,312
Thinking of placing an order for a silver balanced cable. How long does it normally take for orders to be dispatched? 

Apr 6, 2017 at 12:49 AM Post #9,609 of 10,312
Hello,

I have searched the thread and seen the question asked but not answered.

Has any one used the Toxic Power cable ?

Rectangular UP-OCC sliver.. 

Anybody of any impressions regarding build quality and if it made any difference to their system ?

Thanks

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #9,610 of 10,312
I ordered 26 awg Widow cable in diy section 2-3 days ago. I didn't see 4.4mm balanced trrrs plug there. I can I buy 2 plugs?

Apr 8, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #9,611 of 10,312
I just went though older posts and I appreciate toxic cable craftsmanship. Just to combine many wires into one good looking cable alone can take hours. Install other hardwares and test takes hours too.

Thanks for PM regarding message above.

Apr 10, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #9,612 of 10,312
Hi am new to headfi. I have an audeze lcd2 but lately the ear pads begin to fall off I hv laid it for repairs.
Presently I just gotten jvc Ha fw 01 earphone.
I am thinking of changing the cable to scorpion pure occ stranded copper iem cable.
Any one here have comments for this cable. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back