Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 26, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #8,866 of 10,312
Noooo..arrgghhh..the wait is killin me:)

Jul 26, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #8,867 of 10,312
Exciting 
beyersmile.png

Jul 26, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #8,869 of 10,312
Noooo..arrgghhh..the wait is killin me:)

Patience my friend 
biggrin.gif

I am not a photographer so trying to take the best pictures i can to show the cables to you 
wink.gif

2 Cables done, so another 2 to take.

On a side note, i replied to most emails last night, but there are many left, so if you have not had a reply yet, i will reply to you tonight. Sorry for the wait.

Jul 26, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #8,870 of 10,312
A picture from my Toxic Silver Poison OCC Cryo Silver and my setup, sorry for the quality but all the money has been invested at this! No money to invest on a camera now
atsmile.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #8,875 of 10,312

Here it is, Toxic Cables new
 ​
HYDRA
 ​
Pure OCC Cryo Type 4 Litz Silver in a whopping 18AWG and 22AWG
 ​
The Hydra is the first of it's kind, not only is it our first pure silver litz cable, this cable utilises 3 different sized silver strands within each of the 6 bundled silver strands within each wire. All of the 4 wires used to make each cable contain 6 bundles of silver strands with each bundle being made from 3 different sized OCC Pure Silver strands with cotton dampening at the core of the wire.
 ​
Previously we have always used gold based cables, although not as conductive as pure silver (which our competitors will always point out) we have always believed in designing wired based on how they sound, regardless of how conductive they might be.
 ​
We have still always wanted to offer our customers an all silver cable, we did at a point with the Anthrax stranded silver cable,but i soon took this off the shelf as i never liked how it sounded, bright, harsh, lacking in the low end and very muddy before long hours of burn in with most headphones.
 ​
Earlier this year, i started working with the leading manufacturer of Pure OCC Wires who we have had a good relationship with for many years and agreed to make us small batches of wire with my specific designs, till i loved the sound of a particular design and we hit gold on the 3rd batch and after refining it a little, we now have the 4th and final batch in hand as of last week.
 ​
I am now quite confident in releasing this first of it's kind and the largest gauge silver headphone cable on the market.
 ​
We have not used multiple wires to make up the 18awg as others do to make up larger gauges, but this is a new single 18awg wire, we also have a 22awg available of the same design and construct 
 ​
Hydra 18awg For Audez'e
 ​
Hydra 18awg for Sennheiser HD800/HD800S
 ​
Hydra 22awg 2pin IEM cable
 ​
 ​
Hydra 18awg 2 Wire version for IEM (equivalent to 4 x 21awg)

Comparison of the Hydra 18awg and the Silver Widow 22 (22awg)

​

​

​

Jul 26, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #8,878 of 10,312

[COLOR=008000]Here it is, Toxic Cables new[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=FF0000]HYDRA[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=008000]Pure OCC Cryo Type 4 Litz Silver in a whopping 18AWG and 22AWG[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=008000]The Hydra is the first of it's kind, not only is it our first pure silver litz cable, this cable utilises 3 different sized silver strands within each of the 6 bundled silver strands within each wire. All of the 4 wires used to make each cable contain 6 bundles of silver strands with each bundle being made from 3 different sized OCC Pure Silver strands with cotton dampening at the core of the wire.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=008000]Previously we have always used gold based cables, although not as conductive as pure silver (which our competitors will always point out) we have always believed in designing wired based on how they sound, regardless of how conductive they might be.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=008000]We have still always wanted to offer our customers an all silver cable, we did at a point with the Anthrax stranded silver cable,but i soon took this off the shelf as i never liked how it sounded, bright, harsh, lacking in the low end and very muddy before long hours of burn in.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=008000]Earlier this year, i started working with the leading manufacturer of Pure OCC Wires who we have had a good relationship with for many years and agreed to make us small batches of wire with my specific designs, till i loved the sound of a particular design and we hit gold on the 3rd batch and after refining it a little, we now have the 4th and final batch in hand as of last week.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=008000]I am now quite confident in releasing this first of it's kind and the largest gauge silver headphone cable on the market.[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=008000]We have not used multiple wires to make up the 18awg as others do, but this is a single 18awg wire, we also have a 22awg available of the same design and construct [/COLOR]​

[COLOR=FF0000]Hydra 18awg For Audez'e[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=008000][/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Hydra 18awg for Sennheiser HD800/HD800S[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Hydra 22awg 2pin IEM cable[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=FF0000]Hydra 18awg 2 Wire version for IEM ([/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]equivalent to 4 x 21awg)[/COLOR]​

[COLOR=FF0000]Comparison of the Hydra 18awg and the Silver Widow 22 (22awg)[/COLOR]

Amazing as always Frank! Now I know what to save up for on my next cable purchase.

Jul 26, 2016 at 6:08 PM Post #8,879 of 10,312
Very nice!!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back