Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
May 13, 2014 at 7:38 AM Post #6,618 of 10,312
  I am searching balanced cable for my hd650, but I can´t find any one on the homepage of Toxic, do they also offer balanced cable?

Yes. Check Frank's profile for all the options, then send him a PM or e-mail.

May 14, 2014 at 6:00 AM Post #6,619 of 10,312
Hi Frank, pls check PM again... thanks
regular_smile .gif

May 18, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #6,622 of 10,312
I am working on a large batch of headphone cables now, we are moving much quicker then normal, IEM cables will follow soon after for those i did not have in stock.

I still have a few headphone cables in stock, i believe i have a SW HD800 with Furutech carbon on both ends, also LCD Virus with the black Furutech. I will put together a list tomorrow and also go through messages.

Another new snake 
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #6,623 of 10,312
  I am working on a large batch of headphone cables now, we are moving much quicker then normal, IEM cables will follow soon after for those i did not have in stock.

I still have a few headphone cables in stock, i believe i have a SW HD800 with Furutech carbon on both ends, also LCD Virus with the black Furutech. I will put together a list tomorrow and also go through messages.

Another new snake 
biggrin.gif

Frank, are you trying to cultivate snakes professionally? Seems like everytime I check this thread, you got a new snake. There must be a plan!
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2014 at 5:20 AM Post #6,624 of 10,312
Frank, are you trying to cultivate snakes professionally? Seems like everytime I check this thread, you got a new snake. There must be a plan! :D

Maybe the venom of all those snakes pumped into his own Vains makes him able to work those inhuman long hours to make those wonderful cables for us? Maybe thats his secret and why he has so many snakes? :D

May 19, 2014 at 7:35 AM Post #6,625 of 10,312
Hey
http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_61&product_id=68
or
http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_61&product_id=98
Could you clarify about sleeved and unsleeved  ?
How much will shipping cost to Russia , Barnaul ZIP 656015

May 20, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #6,626 of 10,312
I am looking for a short right angled (both ends) USB A to 30 pin cable for my portable rig; Cypher Labs Duet-Cypher Labs Solo R-iPod touch.  Do you make such a cable?  I do not see one on your website?

May 21, 2014 at 9:31 AM Post #6,628 of 10,312
Just received the SW for my MH335DW. As promised with Frank, I will post my thoughts here.

First of all, I must admit that, like other posters said, this cable is really gorgeous, and the build quality is also very high. And it is soft and flexible, makes it really easy to use. One small comment is that the metal plate in the cable makes it a bit heavier than others (the metal plate is really gorgeous and makes it distinct with other cables tho).

SQwise, I don't want to comment much as I know I need some more burn-in. I could only say that my first impression, when compared with my old TWag v3, the SW sounds a bit brighter, the trebles seems more extended. However, the bass becomes a bit blur. Hope this would be improved after some burn-in later.

Thanks Frank for your prompt actions on my cables. Sorry that I am a bit impatient after 10 weeks of waiting. I know your family got some matters during this period. Hope everything is fine to you and your family. 
smile_phones.gif

Edit: I will update my profile image later 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 21, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #6,629 of 10,312
Just showing off my Silver Widows with my HD800's and JH16's......

May 21, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #6,630 of 10,312
Any thoughts on sleeving an iem cable?

Does the aluminum splitter make any noticable difference in the weight/ergonomics of an iem cable?

Will an iem cable be fine without the wooden ball splitter?  What specifically is this there for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back