Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Apr 5, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #6,346 of 10,312

I am fine with waiting. The issue is when that wait goes past it's time frame and you don't get an update . I don't mind waiting more if something came up or anything in that sort of manner just as long as it's conveyed. I have been waiting a 9 days now without a response to my emails. I think that warrants something in the public space. If I was told it would take a year to make the cable I would be fine with that. If that year came and went and I made an update request that was unanswered for 9 days I would still post something in the public space.

This thread is something that Frank takes pride in. If you post something that doesn't have a positive message of course he is going to respond. I am not mad at Frank and I know that he is busy. I don't expect anything more than a, "It's not ready I need x weeks." Another time frame would be better than nothing which is what I am getting now.

Please PM me your email.

Apr 5, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #6,349 of 10,312
Whiplash twau vs Toxic Cables gold sp vs Toxic Cables SW

Bonus battle: BlingBling'ness:

and the winner is... TOXIC CABLES GOLD SP

As shown above, women just couldn't resist the blingness of the cable, and had to wear it like a jewellery after listening...
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #6,350 of 10,312
Sweet smile..would be perfect model for franks' higher end cables :wink: she really likes the cables...love the look on her face and how u captured it..well done! Ur girlfriend by any chance? :D

Apr 5, 2014 at 10:42 PM Post #6,351 of 10,312
I just got my HD800 Copper Venoms. Unbelievable sound. I could tell the difference immediately between the Copper Venoms and the Cardas I was using (because I knew Frank would take a while) right out of the package.

Hopefully, Frank will have the cables ready for the JH Roxanne before the Christmas....

I have the SWs for the JH16s and they are incredible.

Apr 5, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #6,352 of 10,312
I just got my HD800 Copper Venoms. Unbelievable sound. I could tell the difference immediately between the Copper Venoms and the Cardas I was using (because I knew Frank would take a while) right out of the package.

Hopefully, Frank will have the cables ready for the JH Roxanne before the Christmas....

I have the SWs for the JH16s and they are incredible.

U got the copper venom rc-4? Cool!!! I am waiting for my venoms rc-4 for my Code-X also :wink: am now using a 8wire BW (dual mono).. And it sounds absolutely stunning already ..almost perfect to my ears..honestly i cant imagine any other cable sounding better in my rig and better this.

so u can imagine that i cant wait to have it and see if and how much better my code-x and my new custommade 'PaG' amp will sound with the venom.

but trust me, the venom has some tough competition to compete with!!!, He better put on his magic gloves on or else his ass will be slapped big time :D
Congrats on ur cable!

Apr 6, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #6,354 of 10,312
Just relax peoples....Crickey, Frank's a busy guy....He has so many orders. He is also human & needs some rest & family time also, as with all of us.
If you are waiting....Please don't worry, he always replies to requests, just be patient. Think of that glorious end product that will come your way....

Apr 6, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #6,355 of 10,312
Calling Frank!

Here's a link to what I'm looking for...

http://schiit.com/products/pyst-cables

Schiit are in the USA whereas I am in the UK (well, Scotland). The shipping fees and possible import duties make those $20 cables ludicrously expensive. I know you're somewhere on this side of the pond so I'd rather give my money to you. Also, from what I've seen on here and what people say of your work I suspect you'd make a better cable.

Just let me know a price and likely turnaround and it's a done deal.

Scratch that - I've found the Schiit cable in the UK so I've just went ahead & ordered it. I've also found someone else who can build the OTG USB I was looking for. They're in Europe so not as good as here in the UK but better than having to pay import duty from the USA. Job done.

Apr 7, 2014 at 12:49 AM Post #6,356 of 10,312
Hi Frank,

It would be good if you give me the status of my order :frowning2:. Have been waiting for more than 2 months and a half and still counting.

I sent you an email before but afraid it's been buried somewhere in the matrix. The order number is ORDER 764.

Cheers.

Apr 7, 2014 at 3:19 AM Post #6,357 of 10,312
Will there be a toxic cable coming out for the JH Roxanne's? Right now there is literally 0 after market cables available that I am aware of and looking for either toxic or whiplash twag, whatever comes first

Apr 7, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #6,358 of 10,312
A few posts up u will read a customer is waiting on a cable for his JH roxanne's..and he saying 'hoping to get it for christmas' is ofcourse in a joke kind if way :D

So just PM frank and relax ..until frank replies :wink:

Apr 7, 2014 at 10:01 AM Post #6,359 of 10,312
A few posts up u will read a customer is waiting on a cable for his JH roxanne's..and he saying 'hoping to get it for christmas' is ofcourse in a joke kind if way :D

So just PM frank and relax ..until frank replies :wink:
Thank you, I should have taken the time to read, but this is quite a large thread.

When you say "pm frank" you mean on here, or his website? If on here, how do I go about finding him? Apologies, I'm fairly new to all this.

Have my Roxanne's and just ordered the DX90, I think I'm almost to audio nirvana....

Apr 7, 2014 at 11:57 AM Post #6,360 of 10,312
Thank you, I should have taken the time to read, but this is quite a large thread.

When you say "pm frank" you mean on here, or his website? If on here, how do I go about finding him? Apologies, I'm fairly new to all this.

Have my Roxanne's and just ordered the DX90, I think I'm almost to audio nirvana....

Yep here..pm 'toxic cables'. Click on their avatar and choose ' sent PM'

Frank is the owner of toxic cables.

Am sure he can do it for u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back