Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 24, 2014 at 5:20 PM Post #5,986 of 10,312
  The Poison pairs very well with the  HD650, it's been a long time since i heard the 600 as i don't have a pair.

Yes, the wait currently is around 8 weeks, i am currently making my Venom orders, so once these are done, i should be able to cut the wait down significantly.

We do have some random headphone and IEM cables in stock currectly to ship right away, unfortunately no more Shure IEM cables, one of my dealers took all of them.  We have a few of Westone pins in the Poison, couple left of the Widow, a Virus Fitear, few of Scorpion and Viper Westone and and a couple TF10 cables.

Unless you had an interconnect with your IEM cable, then it has already shipped.

Thank you kind sir for addressing my concerns. Its great to hear it right from the horse's mouth. I will now wait patiently. Having visited this thread on numerous occasions, I did expect a long wait. 

Feb 24, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #5,987 of 10,312
Looks like Hifimanrookie is excited......He even changed his avatar.....Now she's Blonde.....Seriously though looking at that new toy ... I now really believe you are going to be in LA LA Land.....
I somehow have this strange feeling that in the not too distant future a certain VENOM cable will be on order....
very_evil_smiley.gif

But Hey...What do I know????

Feb 24, 2014 at 5:49 PM Post #5,988 of 10,312
Looks like Hifimanrookie is excited......He even changed his avatar.....Now she's Blonde.....Seriously though looking at that new toy ... I now really believe you are going to be in LA LA Land.....
I somehow have this strange feeling that in the not too distant future a certain VENOM cable will be on order....:veryevil:
But Hey...What do I know????

U never know :wink:

Feb 25, 2014 at 6:33 AM Post #5,995 of 10,312

biggrin.gif

It looks fat as it's a 2.5mm plug and you are used to the larger 3.5mm.

Yes, it's balanced for the new AK240 for a customer.

Which cable is it and how much?

Feb 26, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #5,998 of 10,312
Guys, is the SW a lot better than the SP? Might upgrade my SP to an SW in the future. 

Or maybe the BW as well? 

Feb 26, 2014 at 6:46 AM Post #5,999 of 10,312
received my silver poison ism cable a couple of days ago and straight off i could see the look of the cable was fantastic and the build quality was second to none.
the mini viablue jack is a thing of beauty compared to the standard cable jack and the connectors are beautifully done, when i plugged it all together and connected it to my rig the sound was fantastic the soundstage was so large and the slightly mushy bass on my asg2 seemed to tighten up a bit.

i really needed to get a strong vocal song playing so i chose soulsavers in the presence of god which just immediately shone through, i raved about the cable to a friend of mine who upon listening described the sound as almost holographic

thank you frank for a beautifully crafted cable

Feb 26, 2014 at 10:34 AM Post #6,000 of 10,312
Guys, is the SW a lot better than the SP? Might upgrade my SP to an SW in the future. 

Or maybe the BW as well? 

I have the SW and I think it is. Of course, it all depends on what you like. The Last Devil prefers the SP. And he does have discerning ears.

As for the BW, I do think it has got to be one of the most musical and sweetest cables around. Great clarity at the same time. No smearing of mids as you may find with some copper cables. Very addictive this one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back