Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 24, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #7,202 of 10,312
Actually just stepped through the door 20 minutes ago.

Thanks for all the orders while i was away, please give me a few days to settle in and will be back to work.
lolz...as if i had a magical crystal ball...hehehe welcome back my friend!

Mmmmm good news for me..venom..cough...special...cough hifiman rookie special 2.. Super cough :D

My ears will love u maestro...welcome back..hope u had a perfect time with ur family and ur battery is juiced up again....did u find any inspiration for any new crawling family members? :p

Sep 24, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #7,203 of 10,312
  Actually just stepped through the door 20 minutes ago.

Thanks for all the orders while i was away, please give me a few days to settle in and will be back to work.

welcome back! hope u had a good one ; )

paulo's ear and my ear will also thank you! looking forward to my venom too ; )

Sep 24, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #7,204 of 10,312
Sep 24, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #7,205 of 10,312
Welcome back Frank 
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #7,206 of 10,312
Good to have you back, Frank! Hope it was a restful vacation.

Sep 27, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #7,210 of 10,312
  Thanks all.

Yes, i want to take a week to settle in before starting work, also need to get all my pets from the boarding centre and settle them in.

Really surprised with the amount of orders while i was away, thanks guys.

I will be holding a draw with the biggest prize so far, for those who ordered while i was away and those who order before 15th October, this is also to celebrate being a HF sponsor for 2 years, tomorrow.

Remember, i have 100+ cables ready to go, just need termenation on amp end, so really short wait. 

Emails will also be dealt with by Max, till i have cleared all the orders, please let me know how you found dealing with him while i was away.

Holiday was great, although i could not keep myself away from replying to some emails, wife won't let me take my phone next time :). The trip ended 4 days sooner then expected as i left the cruise half way through to attend my best pals wedding and then joined the cruise again with my mate, but with another ship which returned earlier.

lolz..when do u learn..NO PHONE on cruise...hehehehe u have ur wifes phone...lolz

ur backup did fine...almost made same long hours as u....as he sometimes replied here in the middle of the night...just like u do:)

well..we all helped him to asnwer some questions of newbies here...thats what we are here for...help each other..also the new (future) toxicans..

take ur time my friend...u have a mail waiting from me...but take ur time...u know me..patience extreme..
beerchug.gif

Sep 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #7,212 of 10,312
My cable is ready..just got the pics..wow..sexy!!! Love the color...RUBY RED if i am not mistaken!! Never saw a sleeve in this color for a VENOM ..i am guessing its new silk sleeving color of frank for a VENOM...And again its a dual mono 3pin XLR configuration..thats becoming my trademark lately :D

So by this..by the power of all toxicans i name u: hifimanrookie special mark II ....welcome to my crazy family. :D

Enjoy the pics guys..and be honest of how u think it looks. I can take it :p

As soon i have him burned in i will do a short comparision between my BW and this new VENOM RC-4 (RC-8).. Will keep u guys updated..cant wait to connect this sexy beast to my headphone and my PaG. :D

Thanks frank...u made my day...ur a true magician cables concerned!

PS..frank check ur mail....

Sep 30, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #7,213 of 10,312
My cable is ready..just got the pics..wow..sexy!!! Love the color...RUBY RED if i am not mistaken!! Never saw a sleeve in this color for a VENOM ..i am guessing its new silk sleeving color of frank for a VENOM...And again its a dual mono 3pin XLR configuration..thats becoming my trademark lately
biggrin.gif

So by this..by the power of all toxicans i name u: hifimanrookie special mark 2
wink.gif

Enjoy the pics guys..and be honest of how u think it looks. I can take it
tongue.gif

As soon i have him burned in i will do a short comparision between my BW and this new VENOM RC-4... Will keep u guys updated..cant wait to connect this sexy beast to my headphone and my PaG.
biggrin.gif

OK...I am officially jealous!  

beerchug.gif

Sep 30, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #7,214 of 10,312
OK...I am officially jealous!  

:beerchug:

LOLZ..
Yep..he really outdid himself with this cable..i have been lookin at the pics non stop since i got them a few minutes ago and got the news that it was ready.... :D

Cant imagine how good they will look in real life...frank told me to be patient and if i was, he would do something special with my cable...and i think he succeeded...a first venom with a ruby red french silk sleeve...
I feel a lucky basterd.. :cool:

Oct 1, 2014 at 1:39 AM Post #7,215 of 10,312
LOLZ..
Yep..he really outdid himself with this cable..i have been lookin at the pics non stop since i got them a few minutes ago and got the news that it was ready.... :D

Cant imagine how good they will look in real life...frank told me to be patient and if i was, he would do something special with my cable...and i think he succeeded...a first venom with a ruby red french silk sleeve...
I feel a lucky basterd.. :cool:

Congrats, Paolo! Very very nice indeed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back