Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Aug 14, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #7,126 of 10,312
what is the price of venom and when it will be available at toxic cables site?
for pricing for all the different versions of venom u best ask toxic here...check their profile and then pm them with ur question..am sure they will reply to ur question.

Aug 17, 2014 at 9:13 AM Post #7,127 of 10,312
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a good copper cable to pair with my Fischer Amps FA-4E. I think copper should be the best choice because I want the mids to flesh out a little bit and the sound to become fuller and more organic. Of course in general I like the sound signature of the IEM and don't expect it to be a day/night difference.

the cable should also be quite soft and flexible because I intend to use it on the way, on the bus, metro, walking etc...
So if I understood correctly the choice is between the scorpion and the BW, because the copper Venom is not suitable for portable use, is it correct?

Because I read many comments comparing the BW and the copper Venom, I wanted to ask if somone could point me to a comparison between the scorpion and the BW, in terms of sound and flexibility, or could write something about their own experience between them.

thanks in advance!

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #7,129 of 10,312
  Hi - is there a consensus on which Toxic cable to use with LCD-X and what the benefits it brings?

A consensus on head fi... that will be a first 
wink_face.gif

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #7,131 of 10,312
Hi - is there a consensus on which Toxic cable to use with LCD-X and what the benefits it brings?

Not a consensus but I would go with a copper cable like the Black Widow.

Aug 17, 2014 at 1:14 PM Post #7,132 of 10,312
And the benefits the BW brings to the table has been explained many many times now here on this thread..better read the last 5 pages or so..and u have ur answer my friend.

Aug 17, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #7,133 of 10,312
And the benefits the BW brings to the table has been explained many many times now here on this thread..better read the last 5 pages or so..and u have ur answer my friend.

Indeed, Paolo! I would sum it up simply in 3 words: organic, transparency & musicality. :)

Aug 18, 2014 at 3:30 AM Post #7,135 of 10,312
I would assume Black Widow covers a broader spectrum of usage (in that it sounds good in almost every application) whereas in my opinion silver is more specific in its specialty. 

Secondly, Black Widow is more affordable. It makes sense to at least try Black Widow first since it costs less and there is a high probability you will love it. If you wish to experiment with silver later on and you have the budget, there's nothing stopping you. 

Aug 19, 2014 at 1:42 PM Post #7,137 of 10,312
Hey Paolo ....How many times you change your avatars......Me thinks as many as your underwear.....:D
:beerchug:

well..until i have THE ONE..i switch when i see a better one...but i think i like this one a lot...a bit of modern times and a bit of vintage..and a lady with classic beauty, all in one pic...
Ps..i change my underwear many more times... :D

Aug 19, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #7,138 of 10,312
I would assume Black Widow covers a broader spectrum of usage (in that it sounds good in almost every application) whereas in my opinion silver is more specific in its specialty. 

Secondly, Black Widow is more affordable. It makes sense to at least try Black Widow first since it costs less and there is a high probability you will love it. If you wish to experiment with silver later on and you have the budget, there's nothing stopping you. 

The point that BW is much more affordable and also bery good to be resold makes it easily the first choice to try..but i have a feeling most dont need a different cable...the BW will do perfectly :wink:

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #7,139 of 10,312

Hey Paolo ....How many times you change your avatars......Me thinks as many as your underwear.....
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

well..until i have THE ONE..i switch when i see a better one...but i think i like this one a lot...a bit of modern times and a bit of vintage..and a lady with classic beauty, all in one pic...
Ps..i change my underwear many more times...
biggrin.gif

I can loan you a picture of my cat....uh, for your avatar.....
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #7,140 of 10,312
I can loan you a picture of my cat....uh, for your avatar.....:D

Am sure u can..:D
U know ..i have a cat too...so i could use pics of him..lolz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back