Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 28, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #5,854 of 10,312
i was wondering when do you get a splitter and when not?
and when you got a old cable without a splitter can you get a splitter?
i bought a Silver poison on the market.

Jan 28, 2014 at 9:55 AM Post #5,855 of 10,312
i was wondering when do you get a splitter and when not?
and when you got a old cable without a splitter can you get a splitter?
i bought a Silver poison on the market.

U alwaysget a splitter with frank's cables...only when u have a cable like mine, two completely seperated cables for left and right from beginning to end, u wont get a splitter as there is no need to...
Between us dutch: zijn echt extreem goede kabels..heb er ondertussen 4 gehad... Splitter is lichtgewicht en ziet er luxe uit. :wink:

Jan 28, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #5,856 of 10,312
That is the Viper, available in trans blue, black and clear. Thanks for the pictures and glad you are still enjoying them.

All cables technically have a splitter, but i am gussing you are speaking of the aluminium one. These come as standard with the Widow and Virus headphone and IEM cables, they now come as standard on all sleeved cables and i have only recently started including it with with Poison headphone cables. They are quite costly, so are not used on every cable.

Those buying cables that do not have the splitter can have one included at extra cost.

If you have a cable already, unfortunately i am unable to sell a splitter with my logo on it seperately, but i do have some without my logo available for purchase.

Sorry lads, been extremely busy the last week, so not got around to much emails/PM's, will try to do them in the next day or so, along with the new thread for the draw.

Jan 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #5,857 of 10,312
The splitter cool i would pay to get one in case the Widow didn't have one :3 

Jan 28, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #5,858 of 10,312
I like the unbranded ones for my own DIY cables. Qables has some plastic ones, for little money, but the ones from Frank are super nice.

Jan 28, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #5,859 of 10,312
U alwaysget a splitter with frank's cables...only when u have a cable like mine, two completely seperated cables for left and right from beginning to end, u wont get a splitter as there is no need to...
Between us dutch: zijn echt extreem goede kabels..heb er ondertussen 4 gehad... Splitter is lichtgewicht en ziet er luxe uit.
wink.gif

hifiman are you sure? i bought a silver poison for IEM westone jh connector with oyade straight rhodium plated plug. and there is no splitter.

Jan 28, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #5,860 of 10,312
  hifiman are you sure? i bought a silver poison for IEM westone jh connector with oyade straight rhodium plated plug. and there is no splitter.

As far as I know the splitter is standard on larger headphone cables. IEM cables are a different category, but someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Jan 28, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #5,861 of 10,312
As far as I know the splitter is standard on larger headphone cables. IEM cables are a different category, but someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Yep i think ur right about this..my apologies about the misunderstanding..always forget that frank also makes cables for iem's.

Jan 28, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #5,862 of 10,312
The alu splitter is only standard in Widow, Virus and Poison headphone cables now, i only started using on Poison recently. They are also standard on all sleeved headphone cables,prices will soon be adjusted to reflect this.

For IEM cables, it is only standard in the Silver Widow, Virus and Piccolino.

New stripper blades have arrived today 
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #5,863 of 10,312
can't wait to see and hear my silver poison.....
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #5,864 of 10,312
  The alu splitter is only standard in Widow, Virus and Poison headphone cables now, i only started using on Poison recently. They are also standard on all sleeved headphone cables,prices will soon be adjusted to reflect this.

For IEM cables, it is only standard in the Silver Widow, Virus and Piccolino.

New stripper blades have arrived today 
biggrin.gif

is it possible to get a splitter for a older cable? 
i bought a silver poison on the market here and i would love to get a splitter.

Jan 29, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #5,865 of 10,312
Has anyone tried a Virus on an LCD3?  How does the Virus compare with the SW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back