Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 27, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #4,276 of 10,319
drama.....Frank I need to get in on them sweepstakes hah, guess I'll keep my eye on the thread.....this site is pretty evil....I've been visiting regularly for a couple days and already starting to build a shopping list again....oh brother....least I'll know where to go for new cables.

Jul 27, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #4,277 of 10,319
And Frank, regarding the PM, I'd be more than happy to take that SW 
biggrin.gif
. Whoever that PM was actually meant to go to has a nice suprise coming their way. 

Jul 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #4,278 of 10,319
Quote:
And Frank, regarding the PM, I'd be more than happy to take that SW 
biggrin.gif
. Whoever that PM was actually meant to go to has a nice suprise coming their way. 

biggrin.gif
 Sorry mate, that was meant for a customer who won a Virus some time ago which i sent to the wrong person, so just offering to upgrade to SW as an apology for the wait.

Jul 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #4,279 of 10,319
Quote:
biggrin.gif
 Sorry mate, that was meant for a customer who won a Virus some time ago which i sent to the wrong person, so just offering to upgrade to SW as an apology for the wait.

Don't worry about it. And won't sending him a SW defeat the whole purpose of the Virus competition? 

Jul 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #4,281 of 10,319
Quote:
Usually would as the Virus was meant for review, but i have a large batch shipping soon anyway, so there should hopefully be a lot of impressions of the Virus coming from others.

Stan already gave us his impressions. Upon reading more on DIY cables, it seems like you can't have a real hybrid 4 wire cable except if you use wire like the virus. 

Jul 27, 2013 at 3:55 AM Post #4,282 of 10,319
Quote:
Whilst I know this is an appreciation thread and I aware of the quality of Frank's cables but I purchased a set of Toxic cables at Christmas and was told they would be three weeks, then 8 weeks.  I kept waiting - I don't mind waiting for quality either.  I was told the next week, then the next week, then definitely on the Friday .... nothing ....It got to mid March and still nothing despite promises.  Frank was always good at replying to emails and when I asked for a refund this was duly received.  It was the fact that Frank kept promising to send the cables that was disappointing and needn't seem particulalry concerned when I was fed up that they hadn't been received!

APPRECIATION THREAD.

Jul 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #4,283 of 10,319
Quote:
biggrin.gif

damn..would have loved to test one SW out on my rig...if u had one laying around that is ofcourse.. any ideas about sending one SW or Virus through europe to some selected people to test it out? am having my fingers crossed
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 27, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #4,284 of 10,319
Quote:
damn..would have loved to test one SW out on my rig...if u had one laying around that is ofcourse.. any ideas about sending one SW or Virus through europe to some selected people to test it out? am having my fingers crossed
tongue_smile.gif

My priority is to get current orders out, so every cable i make is going to customers. Maybe once the backlog is cleared up, i can make some demo cables.

I do not have the demo Virus for the Audez'e back, so if any existing customers in the UK would like to try it, please send me a PM.

Jul 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #4,285 of 10,319
Quote:
My priority is to get current orders out, so every cable i make is going to customers. Maybe once the backlog is cleared up, i can make some demo cables.

I do not have the demo Virus for the Audez'e back, so if any existing customers in the UK would like to try it, please send me a PM.

for the audeze huh? pity...i feel left out having a hifiman
biggrin.gif

about the democables....good thought! so get ur butt at work and get ur backlog down...
very_evil_smiley.gif

question frank about ur powercables...

i know u make them...but u have any pics of them? and what kind of cabling u will be using? only copper and silver? or also hybrid versions? and have any prices? on ur site u only show the venom version if i am not mistaken..maybe u could include the prices of the powercables and maybe usb cables  in ur pricelist on ur profile?
rolleyes.gif
it maybe could be usefull for people wanting to but more then just a headphone cable for their rig.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back