Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Apr 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #3,256 of 10,312
Quote:
Will this virus cable be the new flagship cable for toxic?

Interested to get a new cable for my earpiece

My Silver Venom is still my flagshig, although it's currently not for sale, due to the amount of orders i already have and the Venom taking 3 days to build.

The Copper Venom RC-4, is not a flagship, just a cable i feel pairs the best with the HD800. By far the best cable i have ever heard with HD800's.

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #3,257 of 10,312
I have just found a new V1 Silver Poison ready made for the Audez'e, if anyone is interested. It's the original Poison, till it was replaced with the current one nearly a year ago. Brand new and never used.

PM me is interested, can ship without a wait.

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #3,258 of 10,312
Quote:
I have just found a new V1 Silver Poison ready made for the Audez'e, if anyone is interested. It's the original Poison, till it was replaced with the current one nearly a year ago. Brand new and never used.

PM me is interested, can ship without a wait.

Frank, I sent you a PM 2 days ago. Not sure if you got it?

Apr 15, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #3,261 of 10,312
Quote:
My Silver Venom is still my flagshig, although it's currently not for sale, due to the amount of orders i already have and the Venom taking 3 days to build.

The Copper Venom RC-4, is not a flagship, just a cable i feel pairs the best with the HD800. By far the best cable i have ever heard with HD800's.

Thanks for the reply. I had always thought that the black widow was the flagship cable you have for IEM.

Wasn't aware of the silver venom till now.

Apr 15, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #3,263 of 10,312
The Silver Widow is my top of the line IEM cable.

And the piccolino right?

So if i understand it right not one of ur full copper cables are flagship material in ur assortment? Only silver cables? Some headphones (as my he500 and the hd800) do much better on copper cables..so i thought people were wondering what ur flagship copper cable would be then..and .i thought it was the copper venon rc4 As its ur most expensive copper cable u offer..i thought :D

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #3,265 of 10,312
Quote:
And the piccolino right?

So if i understand it right not one of ur full copper cables are flagship material in ur assortment? Only silver cables? Some headphones (as my he500 and the hd800) do much better on copper cables..so i thought people were wondering what ur flagship copper cable would be then..and .i thought it was the copper venon rc4 As its ur most expensive copper cable u offer..i thought
biggrin.gif

I hope the 18AWG OCC Copper Scorpion I ordered from Frank TWO months ago can match with my HD800 well. As informed by Frank it will arrive early next month and then I can compare it with my Cardas and Oyaide cables.   I am counting  ..... 

Apr 15, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #3,266 of 10,312
I hope the 18AWG OCC Copper Scorpion I ordered from Frank a month ago can match with my HD800 well. As informed by Frank it will arrive early next month and then I can compare it with my Cardas and Oyaide cables.   I am counting  ..... 

Dontworry..hd800 does pair very well with copper cables...imho better then silver cables. :wink:

Apr 15, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #3,267 of 10,312
Quote:
So which headphones and IEMs would perfectly match soundwise with your top of the line Silver Widow?

I won't say the SW matches perfectly with any headphone, we all hear differently, and i make recommendations to customers based on what they tell me, they are hoping to get out of a new cable.

Quote:
And the piccolino right?

So if i understand it right not one of ur full copper cables are flagship material in ur assortment? Only silver cables? Some headphones (as my he500 and the hd800) do much better on copper cables..so i thought people were wondering what ur flagship copper cable would be then..and .i thought it was the copper venon rc4 As its ur most expensive copper cable u offer..i thought
biggrin.gif

Piccolino, is a third part wire, it's not my own.

The RC-4 pairs very well with the HD800, it's also very good with the Audez'e.

Apr 15, 2013 at 7:13 PM Post #3,270 of 10,312
I won't say the SW matches perfectly with any headphone, we all hear differently, and i make recommendations to customers based on what they tell me, they are hoping to get out of a new cable.

Piccolino, is a third part wire, it's not my own.

The RC-4 pairs very well with the HD800, it's also very good with the Audez'e.

And i have a feeling it also pairs well with he500 and he6... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back