Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #1,651 of 10,312
Quote:
Merry Christmas guys! 

Can't wait to place my order tomorrow :D 

hi Dan,

Just passed four hours to read part of this huge topic.pffffeww.
ph34r.gif

If possible and not too much time for delivery I 'll order a black widow for my lcd2 (don't know between 22 and 24 awg for the moment). It's seems the best for my tastes after reading reviews here about SP and other Venon.
Just getting bed now...
(From France)

Dec 26, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #1,652 of 10,312
Quote:
hi Dan,

Just passed four hours to read part of this huge topic.pffffeww.
ph34r.gif

If possible and not too much time for delivery I 'll order a black widow for my lcd2 (don't know between 22 and 24 awg for the moment). It's seems the best for my tastes after reading reviews here about SP and other Venon.
Just getting bed now...
(From France)

I know how it is! I think I read over 70 pages from this topic in one night a week ago:)) . 

I was wondering about the black widow myself, because I haven't seen any comparison made between silver poison and black widow or between the silver widow and black widow. However, extrapolating from some reviews and many many opinions, I think I am going for the Silver Widow. I hope I am making the right decision :)

Dec 26, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #1,653 of 10,312
hi Dan,

Just passed four hours to read part of this huge topic.pffffeww. :ph34r:
Just getting bed now...
(From France)

Pm frank and he wil advice u perfectly. He did for me! :wink: for my he500 my best choice was the black widows 22 awg.
About the venom..its his top end cable and only made for the audezes..but i read on this thread he put the acceptance on hold for now for NEW ORDERS in favor of his other lineup as he has a heap of orders to get out and it also takes 2 days to manufacture a single venom.
But pm frank also about this..if u ask nicely..maybe he will make an exception. :D

Dec 26, 2012 at 6:35 PM Post #1,654 of 10,312
I know how it is! I think I read over 70 pages from this topic in one night a week ago:)) . 

I was wondering about the black widow myself, because I haven't seen any comparison made between silver poison and black widow or between the silver widow and black widow. However, extrapolating from some reviews and many many opinions, I think I am going for the Silver Widow. I hope I am making the right decision :)

Check the threads..there is a very good review about the silver widow and soon i will be reviewing the black widows 22 awg as well for my he500.

Dec 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #1,656 of 10,312
Dec 27, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #1,660 of 10,312
Quote:
Dammed, he finally answered at 1:43 AM this night :d answer is many weeks to wait for his cables....

thats the price u pay when ur cables are getting wellknown as unbelieveable good! and for a price no one else even dares to come close to.
biggrin.gif
AND ITS CHRISTMAS TIME..HE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE SOME QUALITY TIME WITH HIS FAMILY
wink.gif

Dec 27, 2012 at 5:54 AM Post #1,661 of 10,312
Quote:
I sent him an email about time delivery last night but it seems Franck sleeps still a little despite overload
smily_headphones1.gif

I have actually not slept at all last night, been busy getting a batch of IEM cables ready so i have been checking my messages less often. 
biggrin.gif

Regarding the wait, i don't rush my cables and take my time with them, so part of the long wait is due to this, and the fact that i am flooded with orders. Furtunately, my customers are willing to wait for good quality. 
L3000.gif

Dec 27, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #1,662 of 10,312
Quote:
I have actually not slept at all last night, been busy getting a batch of IEM cables ready so i have been checking my messages less often. 
biggrin.gif

Regarding the wait, i don't rush my cables and take my time with them, so part of the long wait is due to this, and the fact that i am flooded with orders. Furtunately, my customers are willing to wait for good quality. 
L3000.gif

OFCOUSE WE DO! AS FOR US QUALITY IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE. RIGHT GUYS?
ksc75smile.gif
and mr!! get some sleep..we dont want u to kill urself while u fall asleep on a cable or two and strangle urself!
popcorn.gif
so dont act like me...i didnt sleep also last night.preparing new project...so today short trip to office..for short meetin..and then back to listening music for a few hours and then fall alseep while listening on my comfy couch until wifey wakes me up for dinner (she is out today with some ladyfriends and my daughter doing after christmas sales shopping or something
confused_face_2.gif
) ..yeah yeah life is good...
dt880smile.png

oh yeah..dont forget to burn in my cables or else i cant do any review soon...
eek.gif

Dec 27, 2012 at 6:29 AM Post #1,665 of 10,312
Quote:
Sure, would you like me to use the over or grill. 
biggrin.gif

Off to get a few hours sleep now.

i like my cables grilled and welldone.
biggrin.gif
..i hate raw and medium done things! sleep well!! 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back