TOUR CLOSED - LIME EARS US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - LE2, LE3SW, and Aether >>> Starting February 2017
Feb 7, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #33 of 210
Wanted to take a minute to thank Emil (@He Is Emil) for making this tour possible and supplying both tour kits. It is very valuable to be able to audition CIEMs rather than just buying blindly. After hearing his lineup, I know why Emil is confident in touring his creations - they are wonderful and a great value!

Thank you Emil      - Bill

Feb 7, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #36 of 210
Hah, thank you @Barra for starting the ball rolling! :) Hope all participants will have some quality time with the demos and their favorite music! :)

@ustinj, @seamon, all you guys, thank you for your active interest! Really, It's pure honor and pleasure to be here and witness a good exchange of ideas about audio, music and everything. 

Anyway, I'll just stick around here, if you have any questions I'll tell you everything I know. :) And even some things I only think I know. :wink:

Feb 9, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #38 of 210
Whoa, hope I'm not too late.

I live in Fife, WA and I would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Feb 13, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #41 of 210
I was curious to find out when the tour might begin, any status update?

Starting the tour this week here in Seattle no later than Thursday then moving down South to OR then CA before moving West. However, I expect a second wave of participants soon so I will not be able to lock down the logistics for another week.

Will be adding a few impressions soon, but can tell you now that these are fantastic full bodied CIEMs that deserve their great reputation. Have been really enjoying them and been having trouble letting go. 
wink_face.gif

Feb 13, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #42 of 210
  I am new to head-fi but would like to be included in the tour if it isn't too late and agree to follow the terms. I live in College Station, TX

Happy to add you if you PM me the additional info required in the rules for new HeadFi members. Please let me know if you don't know how to PM.

Feb 14, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #44 of 210
Cool deal brother. Quick question for you @barra. How do these pair with the Calyx?

Wonderful, both are very dynamic and show off each others strengths. The Calyx adds a great dose of transparency as well for extra detail. In fact, it sounds so good that I have ignored my AK100ii/BH2 combo which used to be my favorite. The Calyx has more than enough power that I have not even thought about using my amp.

Feb 14, 2017 at 5:59 AM Post #45 of 210
I am in Tampa, FL and agree to the terms. Hope you can find a spot for me thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back