TOUR CLOSED - LIME EARS US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - LE2, LE3SW, and Aether >>> Starting February 2017
Feb 2, 2017 at 5:22 PM Post #18 of 210
Good news guys......

First impressions.....WOW! .....More to come.

Very nice samples and presentation. There is a kit for the Aether and a second shared kit for the LE2 and LE3SW as you see above.

The stems on each are large/long enough that I can definitely get a great seal with these. This has been an issue in the past with samples from other companies. The shell size is also large enough to assist in getting a great seal. These are the larger more typical demo stems so any favorite personal tips you have in your inventory will likely work on these.

Each of the two kits come with a nice assortment of demo tips and accessories.

Feb 2, 2017 at 5:32 PM Post #19 of 210

Tour Logistics

Will be soon adding participants to the list to consolidate, but please do not get excited about the order as it has yet to be determined. Will announce the posting of the final order when complete.

When we reach critical mass and I close open signups, I will reorder the list to minimize shipping costs starting in Seattle then moving down through OR and CA and then East. By clustering participants in the same local region like here in Seattle, we can save shipping time and cost with local hand offs. From that point on additional participants will be added to the end of the list first come, first serve until we end the tour.

Feb 2, 2017 at 6:02 PM Post #20 of 210
I live in Thousand Oaks, California and would like to participate this tour. I agreed to follow the terms of this tour.

@Barra, thanks for allowing new members to participate! Should I send my required info to you through PM?

Yes, please forward through PM. Have you in the list now pending receipt.

Feb 2, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #23 of 210
Feb 5, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #25 of 210
Feb 6, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #29 of 210
Orange, CA. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. Thanks for the heads up @nmatheis.

Feb 6, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #30 of 210

Tour Logistics - Second Kit, West/East Coast Tour Split

Good news everyone, Emil graced us with a second tour kit so everyone gets to hear the lineup that much sooner. Will be splitting this into an East coast, West coast tour meeting in the middle of the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back