tostito's fiesta bowl
Jan 2, 2007 at 6:56 AM Post #31 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thoose usc fan who wants a dvd of this game and thinkng that this is the best game in history must be trippin'.................if u want to have the copy of the best game should u ask for last years rose bowl..ya dig????

IMHO.....vince young should have been the heisman winner last year.(which he definetly proven)

to make it simple bush+leinart =vince young haha
smily_headphones1.gif

Yawn. Go home.

Jan 2, 2007 at 7:04 AM Post #33 of 63
Hands down, that was the most amazing football game I've ever seen. The guts of both teams to battle and come back, and never give up, just blows me away. I thought OU was toast a little ways into the 3rd, but they got their butts in gear and made a game of it. Their last TD drive in regulation was really impressive, they almost were TOO effective in that they left time for BSU. What a drive for Thompson, especially after having already tossed three picks.

And then, the amazing recovery of the BSU QB from tossing a potential game-losing pick to leading the final drive. Simply mind-numbing! And then the action of OT!!! My god, it's going to be a long time before anything can top this amazing game for sheer excitement, a rollercoaster of emotions, and just flat-out great play. I am blown away.

I can feel the OU fans' pain of losing this one, but you all can be very proud of how your team played.

Jan 2, 2007 at 7:09 AM Post #34 of 63
Quote:

c'mon man u from texas, right????

Yeah and I know Texas-sized bull$hit, I mean complete thread crapping, when I see it.

Try letting people enjoy themselves and leave out the "ya dig???" and "haha" crap next time.

Jan 2, 2007 at 7:30 AM Post #36 of 63
Quote:

c'mon give me a break........national championship for usc?

are u talkingabout the team who got "lucky" today and previously lost to unranked team such as oregon state and ucla??? lol

No, I'm not talking about a national championship for USC. They won the Pac-10 and the Rose Bowl. That was an excellent season and now I've got nine months to wait before the fun begins again.

You know what? I bled cardinal and gold when the team was 3-8-1 in 1991. And I always do, no matter the record. I support them 100% even if another team has more points when the clock reads 0:00.

I don't sit around trashing other schools. I know they work hard, too, but there's only one school I pull for at kickoff.

Jan 2, 2007 at 10:38 AM Post #40 of 63
what a game indeed! sorry i got Oregon and Oregon state mixed up
frown.gif
i always get confused
plainface.gif

but man, i thought it was totally over, the 2 point conversion that OU did in regulation was crazy, there were some bad calls on that.

a perfectly matched bowl game if you ask me

Jan 2, 2007 at 1:48 PM Post #41 of 63
What really made the game was the last play. Not many coaches have the courage to put it all on one play. Great game

Jan 2, 2007 at 1:55 PM Post #42 of 63
What a great game. The one negative thing, for Boise out of such a thrilling game, was that it eliminated any chance of them being ranked very high (IE 1st, 2nd etc). I'd love to see them that high, but we know Ohio wouldn't of had trouble vs Okl. like that, come the end

That way, if OU and Boise end up the last teams without any losses, you do you the better team

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #43 of 63
Quote:

my bad......uncle erik
as a sports fan............i thought iwould be fun to have some trash talking.

thats just me though..........sorry aight???

just playing around u know how it is.

Please finish high school before posting again. 32-18 isn't a lucky win for USC, its a thumping

Man Boise State, perfectly executed hook n' ladder, followed by a freakin statue of liberty, I don't think I ever saw a SOL done in a live game before last night. This is why college football is better than the No Fun League

Jan 2, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #44 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopShelf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ohio wouldn't of had trouble vs Okl. like that, come the end

We know? I don't. Most Sooner fans I know were pretty confident. But they made that assumption as well. These same kind of assumptions were saying Michigan was the real number two a couple of weeks ago. I would love to see Boise State get a crack at tOSU. We know nothing until the teams play eachother.

Look if Boise State "had trouble" vs OU meant giving up 24 unanswered points and having to employ a half-back pass, a hook and lateral, and a statue of liberty to win the game. Well, all I can say is I hope OU gives every team that kind of trouble.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinx
a perfectly matched bowl game if you ask me

Turned out that way didn't it? I wish it was a little cleaner early, but the ending made up for it.

Congratulations Boise State. That game was a pleasure to watch, either rooting for the winning or losing side.

Jan 2, 2007 at 9:55 PM Post #45 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love to see Boise State get a crack at OSU. We know nothing until the teams play each other.

Exactly! Where's the playoff? Perhaps the best outcome of this game being as fantastic as it was is the degree of media coverage. To have mainstream writers and analysts saying that BSU should have a shot at the title is priceless. If teams like Utah and Boise can keep coming up to beat the big boys, things will have to change someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back