tostito's fiesta bowl
Jan 2, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #16 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by 909 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's got to be one of the greatest college football games I've ever seen.

I know what you mean. Die hard OU fan or not, Boise State played their asses off. And they made impossible plays under intense pressure. This is definately a team to watch in the future, I really hope the BCS figures out a good way to let them have a shot at the BCS championship down the line.
icon10.gif

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:10 AM Post #19 of 63
Unreal

Undefeated season

BSU weren’t even supposed to play in that bowl game since they aren’t a BSC team and they win!

And a BSU player proposes to a BSU cheerleader on national TV too...

I’ll say it again unreal, amazing.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:20 AM Post #20 of 63
Quote:

x2!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap what a game. They had some of the best timed and played offensive calls that I have ever seen what a game!!! Nail biter to the last few minutes! Wow. And then coach gives some of teh player credit for the last call to get the OT. That's a classy team.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #21 of 63
Quote:

x2!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap what a game. They had some of the best timed and played offensive calls that I have ever seen what a game!!! Nail biter to the last few minutes! Wow. And then coach gives some of the players credit for the last call to get into OT. That's a classy team; they played as a team and won as a team.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:22 AM Post #23 of 63
Quote:

Unreal

Undefeated season

BSU weren’t even supposed to play in that bowl game since they aren’t a BSC team and they win!

And a BSU player proposes to a BSU cheerleader on national TV too...

I’ll say it again unreal, amazing.

They said "Cinderella Story" about 50 times during that game. There's not other way to describe it. That was one hell of a game. One hell of a game.

Jesus. I'm still in shock over that game.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:22 AM Post #24 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundGoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap what a game. They had some of the best timed and played offensive calls that I have ever seen what a game!!! Nail biter to the last few minutes! Wow. And then coach gives some of teh player credit for the last call to get the OT. That's a classy team.

best football game ever, goodness gracious. i was practically pissing myself for like 20 minutes.

ahhhhhhhh

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:27 AM Post #25 of 63
I DVR'd this game, added 30 extra mins to cover any "possibilities", and still missed the end. Just came back from seeing a film and realized that the recording had stopped. Oh the misery.
frown.gif

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #26 of 63
That was the only football game i've ever watched for more than 20 minutes. What a game indeed.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:40 AM Post #27 of 63
I can't believe that ending! I've never seen anything like it. I want to buy a DVD of that game, it was that entertaining to watch.

And I got to watch that right after the Rose Bowl. I love the fact that all the commentators called the game for Michigan before kickoff. (USC Alum here.)

Oh, man, this is football heaven.

I don't even care about the BCS championship. It can't top today. Congrats to Boise State- they deserved the win.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:50 AM Post #29 of 63
I got tip my hat to Boise State - what a great bunch of kids with one hell of a playcaller for a coach. They can't write script with a better ending than that.

Wish I was in Boise tonight. Bet there's going to be a little party goin' on.

Good game!

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:55 AM Post #30 of 63
thoose usc fan who wants a dvd of this game and thinkng that this is the best game in history must be trippin'.................if u want to have the copy of the best game should u ask for last years rose bowl..ya dig????

IMHO.....vince young should have been the heisman winner last year.(which he definetly proven)

to make it simple bush+leinart =vince young haha
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back