Toronto Meet
Feb 21, 2003 at 1:59 AM Post #61 of 91
Count me in ! I can drive some from Toronto (Yonge and Eglinto area) to Pickering.

Mike how are you set up for sources?

Will bring my Wheatfield HA-1, Grado 325 and Senn 600. And hopefully another amp by then and maybe the Cardas or Equinox
biggrin.gif

Ken

Feb 21, 2003 at 2:08 AM Post #62 of 91
Pickering shouldnt be a problem for me but noon is a little early, seeing as its about a 3-4 hour drive for me i'll show up around 1-2 depending on how lost I get
wink.gif
. I'll be bringing my gilmore dynamic, pioneer dv-45a, sony cd3000s and beyer dt880s which should arrive any day now.

Feb 21, 2003 at 2:19 AM Post #63 of 91
Quote:

I would like to know how many people are attending, so I know what to expect. As well, I may be the "old fogey" of the group.

I'm fairly certain I can make it, so you won't have to deal with that "honour".

Feb 21, 2003 at 2:32 AM Post #64 of 91
Now we just need a block head. Who wants to ask headroom?
very_evil_smiley.gif

(seriously)

Biggie.

Feb 22, 2003 at 5:29 AM Post #65 of 91
my main source now is my Sonic Frontiers transport, but I may have a new universal source by then and definitely a new DAC. Any additional sources would be welcome and likely necessary so that people don't have to wait in line to listen. I also use my computer as a digital source through a pure digital out to a jitter reducer then to a DAC. This is my "jukebox" source and is actually quite good.

I would ask that anyone who plans to attend please email me at msemoff@rogers.com so that I can have an exact count. My phone number is 905 420 1237 so anyone can call the day of the meet if they get lost or delayed.

Feb 22, 2003 at 6:04 AM Post #66 of 91
I am certian I will be there, but I will confirm any additional numbers...I am hoping to hitch a ride with a fellow Ottawa head-fier, perhaps Beagle...else, I am renting a car and heading up on my own.

Feb 22, 2003 at 4:36 PM Post #67 of 91
My address is

1422 Old Forest Rd
Pickering, ON

Check on-line maps for directions.

Feb 24, 2003 at 9:21 AM Post #68 of 91
I said I will no longer post in this forum...

But anyway. Most of you wouldn't know me. This is Clumsy from the chatroom, and I would like to participate in this meet. I live in Toronto, and would really appreciate a ride to Pickering.

Unfortunately, I really don't have anything to offer, I have my etys 4P and Grado SR-80. Nothing spectacular. I'll bring a bunch of cds as well. Sorry to say but that's the best I can get.

I guess I'll see you guys there then. And if someone can give me a ride. My email address is jasper_wu@hotmail.com.

Feb 24, 2003 at 10:33 PM Post #71 of 91
Quote:

So, the meeting is now scheduled for March 16th around noon at msjjr's place in Pickering. Sounds like a plan.

Quote:

My address is: 1422 Old Forest Rd, Pickering

Quote:

I would ask that anyone who plans to attend please email me at msemoff@rogers.com so that I can have an exact count. My phone number is 905 420 1237 so anyone can call the day of the meet if they get lost or delayed.

Feb 27, 2003 at 5:50 PM Post #72 of 91
alright nerds, i'm in.

i'll drive from bramptopia and check out all the gear.

who's bringing the keg.

Feb 27, 2003 at 7:57 PM Post #73 of 91
Alright, I'm in!

Anyone in the North of Toronto/Markharm/Thornhill/Richmond Hill/Vaughn area who can carpool?

Feb 28, 2003 at 3:24 AM Post #75 of 91
So what's everyone bringing? I'll be bringing my HD600's, and possibly my micromega dac, audio alchemy dti, and nad 502 cd player. I'll be looking at amps...

tre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back