Toronto Meet
Feb 7, 2003 at 6:50 PM Post #31 of 91
I don't know if I'd be able to go on Saturday. I will try though.

Also I think 4pm might be a little late, especially for those of us coming from Waterloo and such.

Anyhow, will see how it goes.

Feb 9, 2003 at 12:39 AM Post #32 of 91
How old is everyone going? I'm 18.
Not to be unnecessarily crass, but I don't really want to be the only teenager showing up; it's just, well, you know. It's a teenager thing, I guess.

Feb 9, 2003 at 12:57 AM Post #33 of 91
Click "profile" and take a look. I'm an 82 year old woman. ^.^

Biggie.

Feb 9, 2003 at 5:34 AM Post #34 of 91
I have to agree with zzz. I am coming from Ottawa, and if I hope to drive back at all on Saturday or just crash at some friends that night and leave Sunday I will want to get a few hours in before I have to leave, 4 is a bit too late for me. If it doesn't happen this time around, I am sure in the summer another meet will take place and we can do it all over again =)

Feb 9, 2003 at 4:59 PM Post #36 of 91
I think a good time would be around noon so we have lots of time to listen and talk to each other and stuff. Chances are we'll have people drifting in over a period of about an hour based on meetings for other hobbies that I've been to. Oh yeah, and we'll probably want to order a pizza or something for lunch.
wink.gif

Feb 9, 2003 at 5:08 PM Post #37 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by Trounce
How old is everyone going? I'm 18.
Not to be unnecessarily crass, but I don't really want to be the only teenager showing up; it's just, well, you know. It's a teenager thing, I guess.

I'm 23 for what that's worth and I look like this.

chantal3.jpg

Feb 10, 2003 at 6:57 PM Post #40 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by wasifazim
That might be a bit problematic..the absolute earliest I could leave the lecture would be 3 pm, and the condo board doesn't allow use of facilities without the presence of a tenant..

Question, is there another day where you don't have a lecture and are available to start earlier?

Feb 10, 2003 at 7:08 PM Post #41 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by aerius
Question, is there another day where you don't have a lecture and are available to start earlier?

Yep, I've got Sundays free..

Feb 18, 2003 at 3:50 AM Post #44 of 91
Alrighty then, since no one's objected so far (speak now or forever hold your peace
biggrin.gif
) let's set the tentative date for Sunday March 16th starting around say...1pm. Assuming that we don't have a massive outpour of objections after this post, wasifazim can get that party room booked and we can all start figuring out what to bring and how to get there. It's only a month away!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 18, 2003 at 5:08 AM Post #45 of 91
I would prefer saturday because I have to travel back to waterloo on sunday.

Biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back