Toronto Meet : August 12th
Jul 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #16 of 100
I might be coming if that's ok. Gonna check my calender at work....got an AS9100 audit coming up and wanna make sure it fits in.

Should be fun!

Jul 29, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #19 of 100
mark me down as tentative, gonna try to bring one or two friends along as well.

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:03 AM Post #20 of 100
Quote:
I would have loved to be there.  I have never been to a meet before and I have been here (Toronto) since July 10th but I will be flying back to Hong Kong just two days before this meet.  Oh well, maybe in a couple of years when I come back (home) again I'll try to time it accordingly.
gs1000.gif

Will anyone be bringing an Edition 8 to the meet?  If so, it's really too bad that I can't make it to this one.  I listen to electronic/trance most of the time and so far the Edition 8 (or some have suggested the Signature Pro) is the HP that would suit me best.  I haven't listened to either of them yet but I am really enjoying my Pro 900.  (MacedonianHero, as we PMed, I really missed out on the deal when you offered yours for sale.  I just started coming back to this site a few days after you sold them.  Now I know why I tried to avoid visiting this site. LOL.)

Jul 30, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #23 of 100
Would love to make it.  Thanks for Charliex for letting me know about this.

I will bring:
2 modded Fostex T50-RP
Woody Magnum v3 (not totally complete yet, but getting there)
Modded SR60 (again, not totally complete yet)
ALO Audio Rx MKII

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #24 of 100
Can't make it to the 12th.

Don't base the date on me though (you are too kind), I'm more in for the conversations and dreams of a large rig.
As they say, as you were.
:)

Jul 30, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #25 of 100
Ah, I've been looking to attend one for a while now - leaning towards Aug 26th but I'll try to come over on the 12th if that turns out to be the consensus date.

I'm looking to bring a bunch of IEMs, the DT1350s and probably a full-sized pair (or two). It'll be a bit of an adventure lugging stuff around on public transit lol.

Jul 31, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #27 of 100
With a bit of luck, the job will let up a bit and I will be there. Nothing new, but will bring the WA2 - > Beyer T1. Definitely looking forward to hearing MacedonianHero's setup -- his reviews have driven a lot of my spending, and with W4S DAC2 -> LCD-3 in tow, he may compete with charliex for drool worthy collection :)

Jul 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #28 of 100
Quote:
With a bit of luck, the job will let up a bit and I will be there. Nothing new, but will bring the WA2 - > Beyer T1. Definitely looking forward to hearing MacedonianHero's setup -- his reviews have driven a lot of my spending, and with W4S DAC2 -> LCD-3 in tow, he may compete with charliex for drool worthy collection
smily_headphones1.gif

I can't be held responsible for $ spent....sorry. 
tongue.gif

Still trying to access if I can make it. August is a terrible month for me at work. 
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back