TOPPING G5 Portable DAC/Amp Now on Apos
Aug 19, 2022 at 10:13 PM Post #16 of 100
In most cases, DHL and USPS are the primary couriers that are providing us with the blend of competitive shipping pricing and reliability for US-bound orders, and Canada Post and 4PX as our primary Canadian courier partners.

Also, we operate multiple fulfillment facilities throughout the US and one in Shenzhen.

The inventory in each facility fluctuates continuously given a variety of factors and considerations. The fulfillment center for each order is determined shortly before the order is being prepared for shipping.
We also send shipping confirmation email with the tracking number that you can use to keep track of the package.

With that being said, we are fully committed to the shipping time that we listed on the site.

More specifically, you can expect a transit time for US customers of 5-15 business days for our Free Apos Priority Shipping service and 1-3 business days for our optional Apos Express Shipping service. Meanwhile, we are also offering 5-15 business days for Apos Standard Shipping service for our overwhelming supporters in Canada.
So to confirm, is that 1-3 days i will receive thh product after i purchase or 1-3 days after it's shipped? It could ship a few days after i purchase?

Aug 19, 2022 at 10:22 PM Post #17 of 100
So to confirm, is that 1-3 days i will receive thh product after i purchase or 1-3 days after it's shipped? It could ship a few days after i purchase?
Yes. after the order has been fulfilled. Usually, when the products are in stock, fulfillment is in within 1 business day.

Apos Audio Free Shipping, Lowest Price Guarantee, Apos 2nd Year Warranty and 45-Day Return Policy on all carried products. Check out Apos Ensembles, Apos Specials, and Apos Certified products. Stay updated on Apos Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/aposaudio https://www.instagram.com/aposaudio/ https://apos.audio/ contact@apos.audio
Aug 20, 2022 at 10:25 AM Post #19 of 100
Aug 21, 2022 at 6:34 AM Post #22 of 100
In most cases, DHL and USPS are the primary couriers that are providing us with the blend of competitive shipping pricing and reliability for US-bound orders, and Canada Post and 4PX as our primary Canadian courier partners.

Also, we operate multiple fulfillment facilities throughout the US and one in Shenzhen.

The inventory in each facility fluctuates continuously given a variety of factors and considerations. The fulfillment center for each order is determined shortly before the order is being prepared for shipping.
We also send shipping confirmation email with the tracking number that you can use to keep track of the package.

With that being said, we are fully committed to the shipping time that we listed on the site.

More specifically, you can expect a transit time for US customers of 5-15 business days for our Free Apos Priority Shipping service and 1-3 business days for our optional Apos Express Shipping service. Meanwhile, we are also offering 5-15 business days for Apos Standard Shipping service for our overwhelming supporters in Canada.
it can decode mqa 16x am i right?

Aug 21, 2022 at 5:58 PM Post #25 of 100
Impedance matching is not good? So you rather have a messed up frequency response that sounds wrong as long as you got more power?
Impedance matching isn't good when i have to turn my iem up to 90% of the volume, especially when they have iematch. The ifi signature does impedance matching better than gryphon imho. Has iematch but u can also turn iematch off and get some real juice with black background.

NX7 does that good too from what I hear.

Aug 21, 2022 at 6:45 PM Post #26 of 100
I was referring to the gain system and NX7 not G5's frequency response.
I would prefer three gain system like NX7 or XD-05. Or even better Mojo 2.
It has iematch which is sort of like a gain system but at max gain (ie match off) I'm going up to 90 out of 100 with lx. For $600 plus tax, no thanks.

Aug 22, 2022 at 10:22 AM Post #27 of 100
The G5 specs give the same power for symetric and asymetric : is it a bug ?

Aug 28, 2022 at 3:33 AM Post #29 of 100
Vs Ifi Signature & Diablo,

Aug 28, 2022 at 10:53 AM Post #30 of 100
I'm one of those people who thinks "sound good" means "the output sounds like the input." You know: fidelity. Measurements are perfectly good at determining that.
”The output sounds like the input“ is probably better described as ”high fidelity” more so than “sound good”. You may, from time to time, appreciate sound that has been altered (EQ, PEQ, tubes, etc.). Sounds good is completely subjective, varying not only person to person, but even situation to situation for the same person.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back