TomB's Thank You to Head-Fi DIY-ers!
Dec 20, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #16 of 46
Glad you like them, it can only be a small token of thanks to all of the dedication and hard work you have put into making the DIY community what it is. From designing great website build guides to running the store for MilletMAX needs, you rule! Have a great holiday season and don't forget to listen to the new HF-1
wink.gif

Dec 20, 2008 at 11:34 PM Post #17 of 46
Tom, I'm glad Kevin knew what you wanted. You've been a great resource for those of us in need, and finally we got to spread the joy. :wink:

Dec 21, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #20 of 46
Congratulations Tom. These are a small token of our appreciation for your countless hours dedicated to DIY audio.

I hope that when you look at your new HF-1s they reminded you of how much we appreciate your tremendous efforts and your seemingly endless patience.

A special thanks to pinkfloyd4ever for organising this.

Dec 21, 2008 at 12:50 AM Post #21 of 46
Congrats tom. I was unaware that this was taking place or would have contributed as well. You have been a huge help to me and many many others. Thanks for all you do to support the community.

Dec 21, 2008 at 2:51 AM Post #23 of 46
Hey Tom, heard about this through the grapevine, but after it was already shipped. I'm glad you finally got a set, and glad we took the time to hook up at that meet to really check 'em out.

I hear that you heard I gave mine up... hehe... I'm getting them back POSSIBLY by the end of the year, but no later than early Jan.

A wonderful gesture guys, glad you got some cans other than those silly things with removeable cables you keep hooking up to things
wink.gif

**BRENT**

Dec 21, 2008 at 3:20 AM Post #24 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by MexicanDragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm glad you finally got a set

Not only that...... the box had never been opened before. Virgin HF-1s!

How awesome is that?!?
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2008 at 8:44 AM Post #25 of 46
Now, how about some pictures?
wink.gif

..and some impressions down the road...

Dec 21, 2008 at 2:32 PM Post #27 of 46
Merry Christmas Tom!

Thanks for all of your help and support. You have constantly gone the extra mile to help us experience the joys of DIY. Enjoy the HF-1's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back