Tokyo Fujiya Avic Autumn 2012 Meet - Stadium Place Aoyama 27- 28 October
Oct 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #16 of 36
Quote:
Currawong- I can go to Akihabara everyday, but I can go there only after the school :) Are you going to be there til like 3-5 pm? Also, the festival is at Fujiya AVIc Nakano, right?

On Friday, we'll be around the city, somwhere. I usually start at Nakano and the Fujiya Avic store and head to Akihabara.

The festival is at Stadium Place Aoyama on Saturday and Sunday.

Oct 6, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #17 of 36
I'm going too. See you guys at Aoyama!

Currawong, when do you plan to start on Friday?  I'll be seeing my friends in the evening so I was hoping I could join you before that.

Oct 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #19 of 36
The easiest way is to go to Shibuya station and change to the Ginza subway line there. It's only two stops. Go out exit three and up the hill and it is a wide, 10-storey building on the left. There will be quite a few people around. If you have an iPhone, we will have Find My Friends running which you can join in to. 

From here: http://www.sp-aoyama.jp/access/index.html

Oct 14, 2012 at 8:17 AM Post #20 of 36
I wish I could meet up with you guys on Friday, but I gotta work. I'll catch up with you on Sunday though:D.

Oct 14, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #21 of 36
Great! We'll have Head-Fi t-shirts on, in various colours too this time.

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #25 of 36
I'll be going and meeting DonnyHifi there. Skoog asked about going but not made plans to meet him there yet.

Skoog, if you're reading this, ping me, let's all meet up together. Planning on going on Saturday only.

Oct 21, 2012 at 6:53 AM Post #28 of 36
If anyone wants to join me for lunch on Friday as well as go around the city in the afternoon, let me know. I want to head to the Fujiya Avic store then eEarphone and Dyna 5555 in Akihabara.

Oct 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #30 of 36
I don't know if this is the place, but I'm looking for other Headphone and Portable Audio shops in Japan.

Currently I've been to Yodobashi, e-earphone, 5555 Dynamic Audio, and Fujiya Avic, but I'm still looking for others.

There's one called MIXWAVE but I'm not sure if its a shop in Tokyo...

Thanks for the info in advance, and hope to be able to go to the event in Aoyama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back