Tokyo 2014 Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival May 10-11
May 6, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #46 of 62
I'm getting in at lunch time on Friday (I was going to fly this evening, but there was nothing to do on Thursday). 

I think it might be an idea to meet at e-earphone (or nearby it if people don't know how to find it) sometime late in the afternoon, like 4pm.

May 6, 2014 at 10:06 PM Post #47 of 62
  Hi everyone, Brannan here from Noble Audio. I just wanted to give all interested parties a heads up as the full range of Noble IEMs and CIEMs will be available for demo at the Fujiya Avic festival. Please stop by WAGNUS on the 13th floor for what I hope will be considered a treat! Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks! Brannan   
etysmile.gif

I'm really looking forward to it.

KEISER comes to Japan!

May 8, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #48 of 62
  I'm getting in at lunch time on Friday (I was going to fly this evening, but there was nothing to do on Thursday). 

I think it might be an idea to meet at e-earphone (or nearby it if people don't know how to find it) sometime late in the afternoon, like 4pm.

I think I could do a quick meet at e-earphone at say 4:30. I can't do dinner unfortunately.

May 9, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #54 of 62
I'm running late as usual. I'm heading there now. I'll probably get there about 4:30.

May 9, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #58 of 62
Don't forget to take lots of pictures guys.

I was actually in Tokyo earlier this week and just narrowly missed this! Sigh maybe next time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back