Tokyo 2014 Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival May 10-11
Apr 9, 2014 at 11:12 PM Post #31 of 62
Presence confirmed! I'll originally arrive on Saturday but I'm trying to change it to Thursday so I can participate on the Friday tour. Quite a trip from Brazil as you might imagine...

Any of you guys want anything from down here?

Apr 10, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #32 of 62
Presence confirmed! I'll originally arrive on Saturday but I'm trying to change it to Thursday so I can participate on the Friday tour. Quite a trip from Brazil as you might imagine...

Any of you guys want anything from down here?

Yes, just go ahead and bring a steakhouse with you 
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #37 of 62
For those who will be attending the festival, Fostex is expected to demo its new TH500RP headphone there. Price should be revealed soon.
http://www.fostex.jp/news/437

Many of you may already know this, but I thought interesting to post anyway. 
wink.gif

Apr 28, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #38 of 62
Count me in

May 5, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #39 of 62
Hi everyone, Brannan here from Noble Audio. I just wanted to give all interested parties a heads up as the full range of Noble IEMs and CIEMs will be available for demo at the Fujiya Avic festival. Please stop by WAGNUS on the 13th floor for what I hope will be considered a treat! Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

May 6, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #42 of 62
  Do you guys have any place/time scheduled for us to meet for the audio tour on Friday already?

I'm working on Friday. I'll just have to catch you guys on Saturday at the show.

May 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #45 of 62
Haha I obviously don't know my way around nearly as well as any of the guys that live there. But If people wanted to meet up friday somewhere I would be down to go to the places that I do know the locations of from being there a month ago. Ill be in town starting early thursday afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back