Tokyo 2013 Autumn Fujiya Avic show impressions.
Nov 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #77 of 96
  Can someone give more impression on VicJohn Audio Lzio Hav amp? Thanks in advance. 

Apologies, I actually have this amp with me in my possession with me for the past week but I simply haven't had time to even put a battery in it. I hope to get some time soon.

Nov 2, 2013 at 7:19 PM Post #78 of 96

Apologies, I actually have this amp with me in my possession with me for the past week but I simply haven't had time to even put a battery in it. I hope to get some time soon.

Thank, like always Mr AnakChan to the rescues. It surely has got the aesthetic right I hope the sound matches the exterior. 

Nov 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #83 of 96
Love the instructions in the bottom left of the image!

That hand is the CEO's hand though so I guess he's entitled to touch his own product :wink:.

Nov 9, 2013 at 8:48 AM Post #86 of 96
I forgot when the release date was (probably no earlier than mid-2014).  But the price is supposed to be at or below the TH600.  In fact their target is the AlphaDog.  So around $600ish?

seriously? then color me interested.

Nov 14, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #87 of 96
Nice photos. I know this is off topic but I figured most people on this thread have been to Fujiya avic. Is this the correct address?  3rd floor, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, 5-52-15 Nakano Nakano Broadway, 4th Floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back