Tokyo 2013 Autumn Fujiya Avic show impressions.
Oct 30, 2013 at 7:18 PM Post #61 of 96
Oppo was there, but the new amps weren't on display. Wait for my report... 
wink_face.gif

Nov 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #68 of 96
Mthefirst is ready :D

Wagnus Table

Epsilon S MAD-BK

Venturecraft and Mtthefirst

E-earphone & Bootsy1

The Man, The Legend, Jerry Harvey. He's always in shape, check out those guns blazing :D.

Roxanne Roxanne, I wanna be your man :p

Audeze LCD X & Shigzeo

Dimitri-MusicaAcoustics & Mike-Headfonia

M.Kubota, name?, Currawong, Mtthefirst

Fostex, Bootsy1, Mtthefirst

Dimitri-Musica Acoustics & Bootsy1

Nov 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #70 of 96

Wow, I may need to get one of those when it comes out.  If anything, to hang next to my Stax SR009 and look like twins. 
I've always liked the modded Foxtex planars, so the question is what was the estimated MSRP when it ships?  

Nov 2, 2013 at 4:58 AM Post #73 of 96

Wow, I may need to get one of those when it comes out.  If anything, to hang next to my Stax SR009 and look like twins. 
I've always liked the modded Foxtex planars, so the question is what was the estimated MSRP when it ships?  

I forgot when the release date was (probably no earlier than mid-2014).  But the price is supposed to be at or below the TH600.  In fact their target is the AlphaDog.  So around $600ish?

Nov 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM Post #74 of 96

I forgot when the release date was (probably no earlier than mid-2014).  But the price is supposed to be at or below the TH600.  In fact their target is the AlphaDog.  So around $600ish?

How ironic to have the big guy shooting for the little guy! Dan is clearly getting noticed.

Nov 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM Post #75 of 96
Hey question for those living in Tokyo.

I am having a pair of hybrid cables sent from Matthew at Forza Audioworks. He is asking me to test them and write up a review. Unfortunately, I have sold my customs to fund my FitEars that I bought at the Fujiya Avic show. So I am going to go to e-earphone and test out some customs with his hybrid. But I will not be able to try them for too long.

Does anyone who has a pair of customs (not FitEars) want to try out the hybrid and send me feedback and impressions? I would be happy to add it to his review. If so, I can mail it to you to try and then you can send back to me.

Anyway, drop me a PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back