To the girl I saved from Bose QC3s last night at Best Buy in London!
Oct 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #16 of 33

Quote:
". .  .Grado, Beyerdynamic, and Audio-Technica"

Don't forget Sennheiser.
smily_headphones1.gif

Don't have any Senns on hand worth recommending. 

Again, not a pick-up routine. I was just trying to be nice. Should I have just let her buy the Bose? Or maybe I should have just used a real flamethrower? 

Oct 3, 2010 at 11:45 PM Post #17 of 33
The defensiveness is starting to seem odd, you can stop now 
wink_face.gif

What a strange thread.

Oct 4, 2010 at 2:18 AM Post #18 of 33

Quote:

Don't have any Senns on hand worth recommending. 

Again, not a pick-up routine. I was just trying to be nice. Should I have just let her buy the Bose? Or maybe I should have just used a real flamethrower? 

"again, not a pick up routine" - I question that, what were you doing in the headphone section of best buy considering that best buy headphone section is very limited to only lower end headphones
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2010 at 2:31 AM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

"again, not a pick up routine" - I question that, what were you doing in the headphone section of best buy considering that best buy headphone section is very limited to only lower end headphones
wink.gif

Interesting indeed. Hmm, I think I'll be hanging out at Best Buy more...

"Come back to my place and I'll let you hear my LCD-2s..."

wink.gif

Oct 4, 2010 at 3:49 PM Post #21 of 33

wink.gif

Lol
I was waiting for the sales guy to fetch a Sony reader from the cabinet in the next isle. Some people actually spend a little money on things besides cans.

Oct 4, 2010 at 4:35 PM Post #22 of 33

Quote:
Lol
I was waiting for the sales guy to fetch a Sony reader from the cabinet in the next isle. Some people actually spend a little money on things besides cans.

Hey that excuse may work with your girlfriend, but not me.  I'm just complimenting you for cleverly using headfi as a way to lure a girl into your place without having to ask for a phone number.  I guess the days of asking for phone number is getting old and gone.  I get it you share with her your cans and she share with you her cans. cool, got it.

ehm ehm...girls if you want to try some headphones don't go to best buy go to "milhouse"  your login name say it all.
redface.gif

Oct 4, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #24 of 33

Quote:
If Milhouse looks anything like the Koss guy in his display picture I have no doubt he is a man for the ladies. Check out that stache!

Even Ron Jeremy would be envious of that 'stache!

Oct 5, 2010 at 4:29 AM Post #26 of 33
Oct 5, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #30 of 33

Was she attractive? Otherwise this thread may be deemed redundant?

Hmm, let's see...
- she was a girl
- she was interested in headphones

Those alone should get most of you nerds amped, if not woodied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back