Tidal Lossless Streaming
Dec 3, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #3,693 of 5,210
Hello,
I have been listening to tidal masters through my wife's Toshiba laptop with the meridian e2.
When I plug on the me2 into the laptop, it immediately recognizes the mqa device.

Now.
I just pick up a HP Spectre x360, downloaded the windows app, and when I plugged in the usb in the HP . It does not recognize the me2?
I put the laptops side by side. All the settings are the same.
Any suggestions??
Thanks

Could be the architecture of the laptop. Some HP laptops, including one I own, are known for not working with some USB DACs. MY HP won’t work with any Dragonfly DAC, a fact that is noted in Dragonfly support pages.

Dec 3, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #3,695 of 5,210
Could be the architecture of the laptop. Some HP laptops, including one I own, are known for not working with some USB DACs. MY HP won’t work with any Dragonfly DAC, a fact that is noted in Dragonfly support pages.
After researching,
Looks like I need to download the drivers on to the new laptop.
Let's see if this takes care of it.....
Stayed tuned......

Dec 3, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #3,696 of 5,210
I've officially signed up for Tidal HiFi, not under any type of discount. I've been off and on with Tidal, Spotify and Deezer, and I've decided to stick with Tidal for a while. Now that I have some very good IEM's, I'm a pinch more inclined to hunt down the best quality streaming I can get. Oh, and hdtracks for purchases :)

Dec 7, 2017 at 12:52 AM Post #3,701 of 5,210
I'll leave this here...5TV6AG4BV2
Wow, thank you so very much for the code It just gave me A six months Free Tidal Hi-fi Subscription. So cool.

Dec 13, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #3,702 of 5,210
Tidal may only have enough cash left to last six months
Music streaming service Tidal is facing both money and user growth woes, according to Norway's Dagens Næringsliv. After reportedly losing roughly NOK$368 million ($44 million dollars) before taxes in 2016, Tidal is now left with just enough cash to last six months. This despite Sprint buying a 33 percent stake in Jay-Z's streaming service in January. The $200 million deal, which included a reported $75 million fund for exclusive content, should've given Tidal "sufficient working capital for the next 12-18 months," said Jay Z's business partner and Roc Nation Sports president Juan Perez (via DN).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back