Tidal Lossless Streaming
Jan 30, 2016 at 5:07 AM Post #2,086 of 5,203
Elijah Audio have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee on all their products. I would say it is pretty safe as long as you are careful with the product. If you want to know the exact terms for that guarantee I suggest you contact michael@elijahaudioaudio.com.

:)

Thanks, I might just do that someday soon. Like I said, despite being a skeptic, I am open-minded and unless something is so obviously crazy I am often willing to try. If I did I would get a few test subjects with me to try some listening tests where nobody knew what cable was being used. In my mind it would be awesome if such things made audible, positive differences. Cheers.

The Konvertible Lite is now available on http://www.elijahaudio.com if you want to check it out! :)

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #2,088 of 5,203
Still waiting for Tidal to come down to South America...

Still waiting for Tidal streaming to come on the Astell&Kern DAPs....as promised since a loooong time 
mad.gif

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #2,089 of 5,203
Still waiting for the Tidal update that was supposed to have featured WASPI for their desktop application.

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:38 PM Post #2,090 of 5,203
  Still waiting for the Tidal update that was supposed to have featured WASPI for their desktop application.

Yes, what did the update to 1.2.0.697 do?  I don't see WASPI, though there is 'use exclusive mode' and 'force volume'.  Maybe that is WASPI?  

Annoyingly, Tidal always resets to 'system default' when I close/reopen it.  

Update: the new setting may be an improvement...or I'm fooling myself, hard to tell after 5 min.  Tidal so far has been noticeably less good than ripped CDs.  

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #2,091 of 5,203
  Yes, what did the update to 1.2.0.697 do?  I don't see WASPI, though there is 'use exclusive mode' and 'force volume'.  Maybe that is WASPI?  

Use exclusive mode may be their way of saying WASAPI event mode, which I would hope they use. When did the update happen, I've been checking everyday for the last week anyway and it keeps on saying my application is up to date?

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:59 PM Post #2,092 of 5,203
  Use exclusive mode may be their way of saying WASAPI event mode, which I would hope they use. When did the update happen, I've been checking everyday for the last week anyway and it keeps on saying my application is up to date?

For me it showed up yesterday evening.  

Feb 4, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #2,093 of 5,203

Annoyingly, Tidal always resets to 'system default' when I close/reopen it.  

Update: the new setting may be an improvement...or I'm fooling myself, hard to tell after 5 min.  Tidal so far has been noticeably less good than ripped CDs.  

Where do you see that?

Feb 4, 2016 at 10:33 PM Post #2,097 of 5,203
Exclusive mode. I just did the update.

Edit: I found it. I see the "gear" next to the output.

Yep, not something everyone will notice, it only becomes visible if one mouses over.   Not a good design.  

Now how do make it stop going back to 'system default'?  Def. better in exclusive mode.  

Feb 4, 2016 at 10:52 PM Post #2,098 of 5,203
Just did the update too... So exclusive mode is WASAPI? Meaning bypassing all windows mixing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back