TIDAL is coming to Astell&Kern players!
Nov 7, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #184 of 190
Has anyone run into the error "Authentication failed - No Connection Error"? I just signed up for tidal, to use it on my AK240, and just keep getting that error... And its driving me nuts. I can use tidal via the AK Connect function with my phone, but that seems rather silly...

Mar 26, 2020 at 7:47 AM Post #185 of 190
Has anyone run into the error "Authentication failed - No Connection Error"? I just signed up for tidal, to use it on my AK240, and just keep getting that error... And its driving me nuts. I can use tidal via the AK Connect function with my phone, but that seems rather silly...
I have the same problem now but after the changing internet provider. You can try set DNS 8.8.8.8 (in setting)

May 5, 2020 at 8:37 PM Post #187 of 190
I've got my AK240 up for sale if anyone is on the fence about pulling the trigger - hit me up!

May 6, 2020 at 9:05 AM Post #190 of 190
My subscription is ok, hifi in account info
Ak connect works great with tidal but it is funny that by phone and Ak connect it Works but straight by ak380 dont working
Did it work properly on your AK380 before? If never before or you use a new router set DNS 8.8.8.8 in wifi setting on the player.
I had the same situation and used ak-connect a long period of time. One day I've discovered that on my AK300 has an old account with the expired payment method. Try to exit and re-enter on the player, it's helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back