TIDAL is coming to Astell&Kern players!

Discussion in 'Music' started by aerosphere, Jun 25, 2016.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
  1. raypin
    Mm..no offline yet. We just have to wait and hope and wait....

2. LouisArmstrong
    It looks like there is no offline mode on the SP1000 as well ...

3. Womaz
    Hi guys I have had my AK300 for 6 months now and love it. TIDAL has changed my life :wink:
    However I now want a DAP that will let me have tidal offline. Are there any plans for AK to get this. When I got the 300 I got the impression it was imminent. After reading this thread it appears that it will never happen.....can anyone clarify please?

4. sandy1010
    Hey everyone,

Is artist radio an option on AK tidal? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Anyone heard any talk of this being added?

5. andrewket
    Bumping an old thread.

Anyone have any updated information on Tidal offline mode?

I’ve got a Kann, and am currently evaluating a Fiio x7mk2 and a Onkyo X1A. I prefer the android OS and native Tidal app with offline mode, but neither of these players support AptX HD. The first company to produce a dap with dual or more SD slots, Tidal offline mode (doesn’t have to be Android, but it’s the easiest path), and AptX HD is going to get my money.

6. AlexZK
    Shameless bump as I have the same question as the bloke above. I really feel tethered to my phone as the convenience of Tidal offline and the lack of stress on battery is invaluable.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10