Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Dec 8, 2009 at 1:12 PM Post #3,902 of 3,962
OMG will this thread NEVER die??? It's like a ghost that keeps reappearing. Give it up, guys: he ain't comin' back. )-:

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #3,904 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by kostalex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice thread for FS:/WTB: deals. If I ever would sell my Supermicro, I will place some teaser here.

Whoever would want to buy a piece of electronic equipment whose maker has disappeared?? Unless you have electronics background and can do your own repair work. For my taste, I'd pick a used amp from a maker who's still around, not someone who vanishes without a trace

But that's just my opinion

Dec 14, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #3,905 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whoever would want to buy a piece of electronic equipment whose maker has disappeared?? Unless you have electronics background and can do your own repair work. For my taste, I'd pick a used amp from a maker who's still around, not someone who vanishes without a trace

But that's just my opinion

I completely agree. I have a Supermini III and it now crackles when I turn the volume knob and the headphone jack needs to be pressed to the board. It sounds great don't get me wrong but I don't want to deal with it. It also happened to me with LaRocco. Some people like Ray Samuel and Justin and Headphone.com will always be around. I weigh that factor in a lot more these days.

Dec 14, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #3,906 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by sxr71 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a Supermini III and it now crackles when I turn the volume knob and the headphone jack needs to be pressed to the board.

Any qualified DIYer can repair this. Or local electronic repair shop can help.

Dec 16, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #3,907 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by kostalex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any qualified DIYer can repair this. Or local electronic repair shop can help.

absolutely, find a DIY'r on the board...try craig at whiplash audio

also, i had a SuperMacro3, thought it was awesome, then I got an iBasso D4 and no contest

Dec 16, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #3,908 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by paulybatz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
also, i had a SuperMacro3, thought it was awesome, then I got an iBasso D4 and no contest

Who won?

Feb 4, 2010 at 10:44 PM Post #3,911 of 3,962
OMIGOD--is this thread STILL alive?? Over 200,000 views and it's the Superfrankenthread. O PLEASE someone--let it die. He ain't comin' back, he ain't buildin' no more amps.

Get the Eff over it and move on PLEASE

Feb 5, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #3,912 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMIGOD--is this thread STILL alive?? Over 200,000 views and it's the Superfrankenthread. O PLEASE someone--let it die. He ain't comin' back, he ain't buildin' no more amps.

Get the Eff over it and move on PLEASE

If this thread dies,then however many post one has made on this thread will be subtracted from your total post.This happened to me and they subtracted several hundred post from my total.Once had about 1800 posts now less than 1400 post.What a rip off!
mad.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 9:23 PM Post #3,913 of 3,962
This thread is almost Viral
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #3,914 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaw007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If this thread dies,then however many post one has made on this thread will be subtracted from your total post.This happened to me and they subtracted several hundred post from my total.Once had about 1800 posts now less than 1400 post.What a rip off!
mad.gif

Not as big of a rip off as Mr. Xin did
smily_headphones1.gif
LOL! This could probably go down as the biggest scam on Head-Fi???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back