Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Apr 23, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #2,791 of 3,962
Sorry to say, but the 1 year club isn't saying much.
frown.gif

Apr 24, 2008 at 6:28 PM Post #2,792 of 3,962
I just read in another thread, about someone wondering about whether to send their broken xin amp back for repair, and felt sad for them....they might be on social security before (if?) they got it back....

Apr 24, 2008 at 7:01 PM Post #2,793 of 3,962
I have three remaining Xin amps, and have been tempted to send my Supermini IV back for updates.........at this point, even I'm scared. I don't think there is any evil.......but that something has happened that precludes his acting as he has in the past. I simply do not understand - despite my preference for his amps and previous unparalleled allegiance to his customers.

Apr 25, 2008 at 8:16 AM Post #2,794 of 3,962
I see there was a minimal sign of life from him on his own forum on 8th April (a post with the single word 'Test').

I increasingly think that the Xin game is over; and to ignore to this extent his customers clamouring for the slightest positive sign, and then to post that single word seems pretty insulting.

Apr 25, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #2,795 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiezan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry to say, but the 1 year club isn't saying much.
frown.gif

Probably embarrassed by the fact that they've waited so long for so little???

"won't get fooled again" I believe the song goes.

Apr 25, 2008 at 5:07 PM Post #2,797 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All points to an ilness of some kind, afterall he did say he designed the reference during his "sick days"?

If that's the case the paypal float would make a nice/free AFLAC account for him.

Apr 27, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #2,800 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by DennyL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see there was a minimal sign of life from him on his own forum on 8th April (a post with the single word 'Test').

I increasingly think that the Xin game is over; and to ignore to this extent his customers clamouring for the slightest positive sign, and then to post that single word seems pretty insulting.

I would say the whole thing is pretty darn insulting at this point.

To post a single word: "Test" on his own forum and still not answer emails or forum concerns, or even just post a simple update, is ALL insulting.

Apr 27, 2008 at 3:08 AM Post #2,801 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrScary /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe he is dead or dying? I would ask for your money back a year to get a amp pfffft its beyond silly Im glad I didnt order form him last summer. Get your money back I say.
mad.gif

I don't like your avatar, it is, well, scary and well, it spooks me. . . and well it's scary. It isn't you is it? I mean I don't want to insult you or anything. but if it is, well, it's ok. . . . . .

Apr 27, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #2,802 of 3,962
Wow, I haven't checked this thread in awhile and it's pretty amazing to see these wait times. I was fortunate enought to get a Mini IV back when he first announced them. I waited 2 months for delivery back then and was pretty bummed. Can't imagine how some of you are holding out. Patience is a virtue as they say. As I can't currently post in the for sale forum yet, I thought someone here might be interested. I have a Mini IV with one of his earlier updates for sale. PM me if interested.

Apr 27, 2008 at 4:05 AM Post #2,803 of 3,962
Ok what's with all these avatars that are. . . scary?? Is this some kind of out of phase parallel universe I have slipped into? Maybe that is why no one hears from Xin, he isn't here! Scary avatars, I don't like them, no sir, too scary. . . what's that at the window? be back. . .

Apr 27, 2008 at 4:38 AM Post #2,804 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Scary avatars, I don't like them, no sir, too scary. . . what's that at the window? be back. . .

Be sure to go outside to get a real good look at it. We'll wait. <Ring...ring...> Hmmmm, that's funny. Since that scary face looked in the window at us, the phone is ringing. Think I'll go answer it, be right back ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back