Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Apr 3, 2008 at 6:19 PM Post #2,732 of 3,962
Did anyone really get refund from Xin?
I canceled order and requested refund by email yesterday,
but there have been no answer...

Apr 3, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #2,734 of 3,962
Thanks itsbroken.

I am somewhat at rest to hear that
tongue.gif

I already sent him 4 emails but no response nor notification from Paypal.
Seems to have to wait a bit more
frown.gif

Apr 4, 2008 at 12:54 AM Post #2,738 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by JarodL1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Typical Xin. No response for months, no amps go out and when customers really start getting restless and canceling orders he goes ahead and fills a few orders so everyone doesn't cancel.

The people in charge of head-fi should ban his name from the site to keep him from getting any business. It is obvious he reads all of his emails and checks his site (I wouldn't be surprised if he read this one as well). Why should he continue to get free advertising when he doesn't have the decency to respond to his customers?

One year mark....

Knew this would happen, people get restless so he sends out a few amps. I am sure in another few months he will fill another couple of orders.

Apr 4, 2008 at 1:28 AM Post #2,739 of 3,962
It looks like you might get yours in the next "shipment" since it seems the people who got theirs recently waited just over a year

7 months for me so far

Quote:

Originally Posted by JarodL1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One year mark....

Knew this would happen, people get restless so he sends out a few amps. I am sure in another few months he will fill another couple of orders.

Apr 4, 2008 at 1:50 AM Post #2,740 of 3,962
I bet if everyone cancels their order, this Xin character will probably wake up and start taking customer service a bit more seriously.

I canceled my order a few weeks ago and purchased another amp that I couldn't be happier with. I don't understand why people wait years and put up with this crap when there are some outstanding amps available from vendors like Qables, RSA, Meier to name a few. Are his amps that special that they would put the other amps to shame ? Post sales support and customer service are also factors for me when I buy something should there ever be a repair/upgrade situation in the future.

Good luck.

Apr 4, 2008 at 2:46 AM Post #2,742 of 3,962
I've been waiting for 9 months for the Ref and my Credit card is expiring this month.

How can I replace it without being affected?

Apr 4, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #2,743 of 3,962
At least it is your credit card that is expiring and not you! When people start dropping because of old age I guess the list will grow shorter and shorter. You may get your amp through attrition. :^)

Apr 4, 2008 at 11:08 AM Post #2,744 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least it is your credit card that is expiring and not you! When people start dropping because of old age I guess the list will grow shorter and shorter. You may get your amp through attrition. :^)

I don't understand what you're going on about. You should learn to respect people on this forum.

What's wrong with the expiration date on a Credit Card past the Current date?
My CC company will send a new card to me and it'll be different from the current one.

Don't be an Idiot!! And who says I'm dropping out

Apr 4, 2008 at 11:18 AM Post #2,745 of 3,962
Please lighten up. I was kidding. I didn't think I had to put in a :^) and calling someone an idiot doesn't do much for you. And I didn't see that smiley face either. :^) Life is waaay too short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back