Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
May 15, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #994 of 3,962
Ordered: May 13, 2007
Hoping around Aug 28, 2007.

Why?

Because that is my birthday
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2007 at 10:21 PM Post #1,000 of 3,962
Whether you ordered a SM LE, Supermini, or Supermicro, there's only one person building them so yes, they're all backordered. Delivery times depends on what Xin does in the future but the general idea is around three-four months.

May 17, 2007 at 12:40 AM Post #1,002 of 3,962
E-mail is the best way to go short of leaving a voice-mail (scroll all the way down for the #) but as it said, he usually doesn't call back. There is a chat system as well on his website but I never tried it. My best guess is, Xin hasn't been checking his messages lately so I suppose e-mailing him more would only compound the problem.

May 17, 2007 at 5:55 AM Post #1,004 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by vexeus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know the best way to let Xin know that I'm moving and he should ship to another address? I've tried e-mail twice but he hasn't responded to either.
frown.gif

Strange, I've always gotten replies on my e-mails. The max wait for a reply has been a day for me. Have you tried the following as subject:

<order number> Change of shipping address

Hope it helps.

May 17, 2007 at 12:17 PM Post #1,005 of 3,962
just got my xin super micro 4.. and it rocks!!! woohoo!!! i ordered about novermber and got it something like april.. unfortunately, due to certain circumstances (family matters), its only now that i got it. when i ordered it, i got an e-mail the next day confirming my order.. its titled as receipt..
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back