Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
May 9, 2007 at 5:15 AM Post #976 of 3,962
Ordered a Supermini about a half an hour ago. I hope by the time it gets shipped I'll be able to pay for it.
eek.gif

May 9, 2007 at 6:17 AM Post #977 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiezan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i ordered my supermicro sometime in early march, and dr xin told me it will arrive before june 14 for sure.
but i cant wait!

I ordered at that time as well. How do you know it will be at your doorstep before June 14? I mean, I have BEGED Xin for an ETA but no reply at all
frown.gif

May 9, 2007 at 9:42 AM Post #978 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushGuy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bigizzy - purchases via Paypal HAVE to be charged immediately - that's is how Paypal works. When you pay via a CC - it is NOT charged until day of shipping by Dr. Xin. There are no financial surprises. No tax. Simply, you are charged for what you order at the prices posted, and the shipping cost posted.

Frihed - to class Dr. Xin, Headphile, or other such people as Mfgrs. is a bit of a misnomer. They need to be recognized more as artizens and do not work on an assembly-line basis.........and what they do is highly personal for them. They do whatever they do because they psychically enjoy their craft, as much as any renumeration. They are pleasing themselves (and I would not wish them to anything else). You need to accept them and their products for what they are, and enjoy them....... or not. They are scrupulous in being very fair to their customers, and deliver very high quality, unique products. Those who carp about how an individual runs his own business should conserve his energy and simply move on to a cooky-cutter-styled manufacturer.

I fully agree. In many ways, this is part and parcel of what these guys produce. If Dr Xin ran things differently he wouldn't be who he is and probably wouldn't make the amps he does.

May 9, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #980 of 3,962
Another revision on the way
wink.gif

j/k he did say my march 1st order would be shipped by last week.. seems to have slowed down since then.

May 9, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #981 of 3,962
got this email from xin last night:

Quote:

I'm processing the next batch of orders right now and your is the first in this batch. Xin

May 10, 2007 at 8:25 AM Post #986 of 3,962
May 11, 2007 at 9:51 AM Post #990 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by SONGsanmanwah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This thread led me to Xin's webboard and once I'm done reading I have to say man, what a perfectionist he is
etysmile.gif

He is indeed. His amps are simply amazing for a very affordable price. Xin is always tweaking his amps to the max and provides 'life-time' free upgrades.

But every medal has two sides: please allow for long delivery times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back